Insurance Questions?

dartbyu

Registered
Who has what company for insurence.Had Progressive for a year(64.00 month fro full coverage) well time to renew and they raised it just over $20 a month,Yeah not a great deal more,but they gave me know reason why:poke:. All my autos,house ect is with A.A.A, but they are real high on bike stuff.
I'm in California(not that that matters). Looking for a suggestion/feedback on who uses who,and are they happy.
Thanks All

I always hear, "I am fully covered!"

The real question is, "Are you over insured?!" ???

Meaning; do you have low deductibles? How high are your limits? WILL you be totally covered and then some if that uninsured idiots from some southern region tags your car,, maybe even injures you or your family?

What is twenty dollars when you can have peace of mind?

???

go with state farm if you want a good rate on the busa but you'll have to insure at least a vehicle with them to do it. Otherwise you could go my route (driving record not that good ) viking insurance hope I never have to file a claim.

i have a perfect record and state farm on my busa only and its 200 a month so 80 sounds like a hell of a deal to me bud.:thumbsup:

Like I said it helps when you have another vehicle ask around or do a search for insurance this question comes up a lot.

I have Dairy Land $400.00 down payment, then $190.00 for the next 10 months.

I'd GLADLY pay what you are !!

I have Dairy Land $400.00 down payment, then $190.00 for the next 10 months.

I'd GLADLY pay what you are !!

sounds like your record is as good as mine try viking they were pretty reasonable $129.00 a month $500.00 comp and collision deductible limits are 100k/50k/100k for bodily injury and damage to someone else vehicle hopefully I'll never have the pleasure of using it

You're in your late 30's. If you have a clear driving history, check out state farm. :thumbsup:

I have State Farm $360.00 yr.

Yeah, your premium is about what I pay to Progressive. I'm 61 and the first year I had the busa, 2004, Progressive charged me almost $1,000 but it came down drastically each year because of no traffic tickets or claims.

I can't believe some of the premiums guys on this thread are paying. I thought such outlandish charges were urband legends.

I can't believe some of the premiums guys on this thread are paying. I thought such outlandish charges were urband legends.

agreed, riding isn't worth "that much" to me......i was quoted 1500-1600/yr and that almost turned me off the busa.

state farm $801/yr,that i could stomach. barely.

42 married w/ kids, clean record.

+1 on statefarm. My busa was $17 a month and 600 was $24 a month, the new 1k is $25 month. Thats full coverage, 100 debuctable, replacement value, 300/100/300 coverage just about indiana's max coverage

State Farm

I started with Progressive at $65.00 a month liability

Now I have State Farm for $35.00 a month Full Coverage, But as stated above I did move my cars over there as well, otherwise it was $65.00 for full coverage.

44 yrs old, A ticket or two. :whistle:

We insure all our vehicles through State Farm. We pay $41.00 a month for the Busa, full coverage & 250.00 deductibles, emergency road service and uninsured motorist.

Greenfield, Wisconsin. Perfect driving record. NOT A BUSA (yet) :laugh:. Auto coverage also through Geico. First year motorcycle license with MSF safetly course:

Geico Bike.jpg

Greenfield, Wisconsin. Perfect driving record. NOT A BUSA (yet) :laugh:. Auto coverage also through Geico. First year motorcycle license with MSF safetly course:

That's because insuring farm equipment isn't expensive! :rofl:

What everyone is not considering is that -

GEOGRAPHICAL AREAS WILL DICTATE HOW MUCH COVERAGE AND DEDUCTABLES WILL BE!

Also; how congested the metropolitan area is, what risks are for that area, and what total compiled information on accidents and total claims are for those area's.

So, rates for one person at age 45 with two children and a house/multiple vehicles in Athens, Wisconsin will be totally different for the same counterpart living in Los Angeles, California.

The same could be said of an eighteen year old Hayabusa rider in Long Island, New York with no tickets for his same counterpart in Deluth, Georgia!

One could say; 'The bite out of his apple would be totally different than the other guy's. :laugh:

Back