Insurance: Over 1000 CC's and you pay more?

State Farm here. Best deal I could find, and I contacted about 20 different companies, and it's still about $800/year full coverage.

:cursin: What the hell?! im in VA and when i just got my busa three months ago the cheapest i could find was geico, 500.00$... per MONTH for full coverage. state farm wanted 600 something a month and i called all over its bull. Im only 23 but have no accidents ever and only 1 speeding ticket about six years ago. Should i call around again and try again? Im stuck now wiht 80$ a month liabillity only and im scaired to death something will happen because i saved every penny i could for the last four years to get my busa....

24 clean mvr and pay about 60 a month full coverage 500 deductible i beleive could be 1000 cant remember

insurance is one of the biggest rip off ever imo. but on the other hand it is way better to have it and never need it than to need it and don't have it. i pay $135 a month with geico in indiana full coverage

well up here,when i went from my 600 to the busa my insurance went up $6/month to $68/month with full coverage

I pay 330 a year liability. State farm won't cover me and the cheapest I could find for full coverage is $5000 a year I only have one ticket and one accident on my record

cheepest for me was £2000 a year... thats like $3000 i think...

Goes up to £8000 a year if i want fully comp

at the moment i have the cheepest i can get, dont even have break down recovery!

Back