Insurance in Ontario?

Clean record and Desjardins who bought State Farm offered me $1638.00 per year, comprehensive. $2048 full coverage. This is for a 2003 Busa!!?? Insurance companies have lost their minds! I should add that I’ve had insurance since the day I bought it in ‘03. Have four other motorcycles to insure. Can’t go without my Busa. I live in Ontario in the Barrie area.

Anyone with valid advice on other companies would be greatly appreciated. I’ll move vehicles house whatever to lower that premium.

Thanks!
Hi guys, I am 63 and drove bikes all my life (since I was 18, in Germany). I just passed the full M and would like to insure my 2006 Busa and Intact rejected (although I had two big touring bikes with them for many years, a 1000 BMW, and a 1200 Moto Guzzi Norge, all considered tourers). Any advice, which company could be willing to insure me? Thanks, Hans

Hi guys, I am 63 and drove bikes all my life (since I was 18, in Germany). I just passed the full M and would like to insure my 2006 Busa and Intact rejected (although I had two big touring bikes with them for many years, a 1000 BMW, and a 1200 Moto Guzzi Norge, all considered tourers). Any advice, which company could be willing to insure me? Thanks, Hans
Guten tag and welcome....

The insurance company I use is The Personal...I get really good rates for my Hayabusa, you could try them...

Guten tag and welcome....

The insurance company I use is The Personal...I get really good rates for my Hayabusa, you could try them...

The personal is a group insurance company - they only insure you if you're part of specific organizations. I'm not part of any company they deal with. :(

Desjardins is their personal individual side... they don't insure supersports.

Allstate and TD. Allstate used to have the better rate. Might want to check with both.

Back