Insurance in Alberta ? Who's the best and cheapest??

Sorena

Registered
Hi everyone! I'm new to the busa site so forgive me if this has been posted already!
Iam just looking to see what others have found for insurance....mine has dropped me because of the bike and the others I have called...are fairly steep in price!!! Any ideas out there??

Not sure, but know we have members up that way that can advise. Welcome to the oRg. :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome...it's a pleasure to be part of this group. I look forward to my time spent on the site:beerchug:

Ask at Canada Moto guide's soapbox. I doubt Hayabusa.Org has enough Canadian riders, let alone riders in Alberta, to completely answer your question.

Soapbox - Message Index

cheers
ken

Welcome to the Org. Being in Alberta currently my 04 Hayabusa has been insured through AMA (Alberta Motor Association) for past 6 years with no issues. Have also heard alot of fellow riders go through Blue Circle in Calgary, AB with great sucess for motorcycle insurance.

Thanks for the info ! I have gotten a quote from State Farm of 89/Month ...not bad considering I'm paying 120/month from Nordic !! I am sure going to call the others just to check it out....

I hear you when I first bought my Busa back in 2006 Co-Operators quoted me $1200 a year and said would not qualify for monthly payments, yearly payments only available because my bike was on their restricted list. So switched to AMA and I am just under $60 a month for full coverage.

Wow, that is quite a savings!! Defiantly going to call AMA! Sure wish I had of signed up on the site sooner:banghead:
Thanks for the info though....muchly appreciated!!

Back