Insurance, How much?

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Looking to renew my policy and have had some quotes come in of over £1000 sterling, I mean 45yrs old 27yrs riding experience hold two of the highest advanced tickets this side of a Motor officer qualification and a qualified riding instructor, never had to make a claim. At least **** Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.:rofl: What's the highest you have been quoted then and tried to have your :moon: down for?

I have been qouted almost $6000 us dollars on my old GSX R 600 when I was about 18.... Im 24 now and the busa is 50 dollars full coverage :-) LOVE IT

never had a high quote...all my bikes are with USAA which is a US Military focused insurance/banking group....heck I get dividends each year when they have surplus funds because folks do not claim as much :cheerleader:

1000 sterling sounds like a major poking though :cursin:

tried to hit me up for 4k a year, just to add the bike. i'm 25, haven't had a ticket in almost 4 years. luckily, i don't have to have insurance in montana because the bike is paid for.

I purchased comprehensive coverage the first year I owned the bike for about $1550. Then I decided to get liability only for about $140.
56 y/o with a clean license.

See what your rate would be if you are a member of the Harley Owners Group. I pay less than $700/yr full coverage for my Electraglide Classic and my Busa full coverage.

50$ full COVERAGE?!

i pay 65 a MONTH for liability 15,000$... namely if i break someones mirror.

other than that, I'm just about dead in the water. My home / auto company quoted me (to put it in the umbrella) at 3,600 ANNUALLY.
yup

i literally laughed out loud.

I asked my insurance agent if he realized I would have bought a new bike in insurance in three years, and he was just like "oh.. really? well then that does sound high..."

"no !@$% @$#@#$%#%#$^%$^&%^&#%@#$@#$@$hole." should have been my prompt response.

Colton

I pay 25 liabiltiy per month liability and then 60 per month full coverage, 6 months liability 6 full. 33 with clean record in MD/DC area.

Looking to renew my policy and have had some quotes come in of over £1000 sterling, I mean 45yrs old 27yrs riding experience hold two of the highest advanced tickets this side of a Motor officer qualification and a qualified riding instructor, never had to make a claim. At least **** Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.:rofl: What's the highest you have been quoted then and tried to have your :moon: down for?

Well that's UK insurance for ya. I was quoted £715 fully comp with an excess of £500 by Carol Nash..... After I calmed down I went to the bike insurance site and got Fully comp for £306 and personal insurance and breakdown. The excess is still £500 though.

It depends on so many things, area you live in blah blah blah. They are all a joke and if you try to claim you'll get rogerd again.....

About 43 dollars a month here with State Farm, full coverage with 250 deductible, but I do have 2 mercedes and another bike with them as well as home owners.

I was with Geico who quoted me 1800 yearly........I laughed.:rofl:

Three cycles - two riders - $600 per year... One company - can't remember which quoted $250 full coverage for a B-King - didn't think it was a bad deal until they told me "per month".

Back