"Insurance Fiasco"  or..

man I just turned 25, have one ticket and one car accident last year. Been riding for 5 yrs and I just bought a new jeep, I pay 480 a year for both...your agant is screwing you!!
But my brother who is 21 went and got ins for a R6 no prrior exp and his ins is 30/mo with Liberty...you might want to check them out.!!

man I just turned 25, have one ticket and one car accident last year. Been riding for 5 yrs and I just bought a new jeep, I pay 480 a year for both...your agant is screwing you!!
But my brother who is 21 went and got ins for a R6 no prior exp and his ins is 30/mo with Liberty...you might want to check them out.!!

Dude insurance companies have the biggest scam going they are a bunch of friggin pirates and the government not only lets them but helps them steal from us because they are huge political supporters and most of our politicians in one form or another have investments tied up in insurance companies. I cant stand them guys. My insurance went up after 9/11 100.00 per month for no other reason than they changed the way the quote you. No new tickets nothing. They are pirates crooks No let me tell you how I really feel LOL

i pay 26. dollars a month for my bike insurance with state farm.. recently switched to them from allstate cause allstate wouldn't insure my new car because of it's high performance capabilities. what bull. don't they know my old busa or my new 1000 are 2 of the fastest motorcycles ever made. stupid huh..

any way state farm is cheap and my wife is on the insurance and she doesn't have a bike liscence either. what they don't know won't kill them..

good luck EGO

Back