Insurance, Again

poops

Registered
What are your rates in the city of Chicago specifically? State Farm, the most reasonable insurer out there is quoting me $1100/yr. Too steep in my opinion.

Are there any other Busa owners in Chicago? If so, what are you paying and what is your zip code?

Thanks in advance.

That is about right for your area with full coverage. Depending on your age maybe a little less.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080669574 -->

I live in NW, Indiana 13 miles from the city limits and my ins in $398/year with SF. Different state of course.

I live in Schaumburg. 60193 zip.
47 years old
MSF school
33 years riding experience
Full coverage
1000 deductible

Progressive: $540 per year (with no riding December, Jan, February )

$1459 / yr full cov., 39yrs old, riding since i was 16... clean record, but i live in the bay area where everything is 3 times the cost of everywhere else...

That is really high!!! I live in Southern Illinois and go through Country Companies. I am 23 with full coverage. I only pay 54 a month. guess i am lucky to live further down south.

Im in florida 37 years old. Everything but medical coverage with state farm but my bike is not a busa (not yet lol). I have a 2003 kawi zx9R i pay $280.00 a year

I live in Oregon, and I use State Farm. I got a quote for a Busa at 395 dollars a year, full coverage with 250 dollar deductable.

That is good, but I am 26, married, perfect driving record, blah blah blah. State farm seems to be the best for insurance.

On my ZX11- I have the same coverage as above but it is only 195 a year.
smile.gif

I'm in NW Indiana 46341

33, single, perfect driving record. $525 a year for full coverage with $500 deductible.

I'm using Farm Bureau. Looking at some of the other rates on here I may need to check out State Farm.
Just for fun I did an online Progressive quote...nearly $2000 a year! I can't figure out how companies like Progressive and Geico have become so mainstream when their rates are so insane?

Back