Instrument panel

tarheelfan186

Registered
Hi folks. Just bought a 2017 Hayabusa 1300RSA and was wondering if there is a way to see my mph on the instrument panel in a digital format? I'm wondering if where the gear shift position is showing on the panel (#4) in the picture, can it be changed? If not is it possible to see it anywhere digitally? Th

inst panel.PNG
anks in advance.

Welcome to the forum...

The answer to your question is no...that has been the question for a while and also the question on the gen 3 panel...

There are aftermarket panels by @smithabusa which replaces your stock gauges which have a digital read-out.
Thank you so much for this answer. I've spent hours on you tube and google trying to figure this out! You are awesome and stay safe out there!

Hey guys. I want to do mods on this bike, but not sure where to take it to. I'm in Harrisonburg, VA 22801. I'm wanting to stretch it out 6, put a turbo on, possible nitro and an awesome lighting setup. I'm open for suggestions.......does anybody have a good company they would recommend? My budget is between $10-15k to upgrade it

Back