Instrument panel went off while riding.

Ampz

Registered
Lights still on, high beam works and the high beam notification on panel works. Speedo, rpm, gas, turn signals don't. Bike starts up and runs completely fine. Drove all yesterday like that. What is the issue? Fuse?

I had this same problem until I noticed I had a half cut wire in my tail section that was making contact with the frame.

Definitely didn't see any cut wires. Battery terminals tight. I'm confused. Are there fuses?

Your plug on the back of the cluster is loose, have seen that happen a few times. Turn signals won't work either if I remember correctly.

I had this happen last year on my way to Sturgis. I disconnected the battery, kinda a hard reset no problem sence. Good luck

Had the same symptoms myself after an HID mod...there is a little 10amp fuse under the left panel. Would also check the cluster connection first. See the manual for location or just pull an check them all while your under the hood...

Sent using Forum Runner

My Gen II did the same thing twice, once was the gauge cluster connector came loose and the other was when the factory harness had a recall and was causing problems...

Can anybody show me where the plug is that may have come loose? I reset the battery terminals to make sure things were seated properly and it wasn't that.

Remove the gauge cluster, there is a huge plug in the back of it that is most likely not fully connected.

Back