Instead of Riding Saturday

Dang that looks like so much fun my girlfriends want to take me out for a jump i ain't never done it before but she has like 4 or 5 times and can't get enough lol

I tell it like this: It's the most exciting thing you can do with your clothes on!!!

But u can do it with your clothes off. But some drop zones may frown upon it. Lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

But u can do it with your clothes off. But some drop zones may frown upon it. Lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

It's been done plenty of times, but I'd pass...

I'll tell you a story (and see if I can paraphase the parts that might get it removed)...in about '96 I was at the World Freefall Convention in Quincy IL (It was once the world's largest 'boogie' - skydiving gettogether -); There was a cargo 727 jet there to jump (ala DB Cooper); I was on a load where a nekkid couple got on the plane (they were European and didn't appear to have the hangups us Americans do about s-e-x and nudity); After we got the seatbelt unfasten signal from the flight crew at about 3000 feet, the woman unbuckled, turned around and started performing a oral act upon her partner (there is video of this somewhere)...anyway, at exit altitude, she straddled him, and out the back door they went - 'engaged'...I have to figure that when the cold air hit his privates, he probably shrivelled back up pretty quickly...That's what I'd call the 'mile-high club with a twist...:whistle:

Back