Installing Dyna 2000 Ignition Help Needed Please

Hayabusa133

Registered
I bought this item on Ebay from Bad Boyz Discount Parts "Dyna 2000 CDI Ignition GSX1300R Hayabusa +Coils +Wires". I was going to install this when I realised that the wiring Harnes I received with my Dyna 2000 Ignition system is for the stock coils.

I have a 2006 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa my bike carries four coils (Coil-on-plugs).

I received:

two (2) coils "DC1-2"

one (1) "DDK3-5 D2K-4 IGN 08-09 Hayabusa

one (1) Wiring Harness which plugs directly into my stock ignition harness and stock coils.

one (1) Magnetic Pickup Adaptor

one (1) Tach. Adaptor

Can this system work on my bike (2006 Suzuki Hayabusa) seeing that I have a 4 coil system (coil-on-plugs) and I received two coils?

Can anyone send me a wiring diagram to convert the harness form a (4 coil) coil-on-plug system to a two coil system so that I can use my DC1-2 Coil Set?

Thanks
Mark R.

I guess you haven't gotten the kit yet because each coil pack has two connections. It's a very different setup from OE. You'll need a different starter cover the has a mount for the external timing setup. FBG makes a cover. This isn't a plug n play setup.

thanks man... I actually studied the wiring diagram long and hard and figured out how to re-wire it to work the two coil system on my bike. I consulted with Dynatek to confirm that I got it right though before I actually do the install. I haven't installed it yet...but as soon as I do I will post my results...

Back