Installing Alien Head today, need map help!

Big Moe

Registered
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well! I purchased an alien head full exhaust for my GEN I, installing today and I have yet to hear back from Brocks with a map. Does anyone have a map for the alien head with K&N filter, airbox mod with PC III USB? Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance:bowdown:!!

Chris

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well! I purchased an alien head full exhaust for my GEN I, installing today and I have yet to hear back from Brocks with a map. Does anyone have a map for the alien head with K&N filter, airbox mod with PC III USB? Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance:bowdown:!!

Chris
Cant wait to get this thing on!!

did you check the pc website download section? i thought they had one there...

wait- just looked- not one there.

you could do like i did and just put different ones in till you find what you like... i think i use the yoshi full, but i've got hmf exhaust- it just feels better than any others i've tried...

Brock is usually very good and quick getting back to you from his mobile device, and usually gives you a couple maps to choose from depending on what you wish to accomplish.

Nothing for AH and K&N ? That would be close enough until someone got back with ya.

Got the alien head on my Gen 1 and love it. My map support was e-mailed to me inside of 24 hours. Did you fill out the map support request on the site? Also didn't run into any major issues with the install, very well made exhaust.

Well turns out I had my map all along, it was sitting in my spam folder. Thanx for all the assistance, the install was a breeze and she sounds MEAN! Thanx again!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Like I stated early, all went well and I am in LOVE with this system!! My buddy Jay who helped me install it said that when I left his house his dog ran inside and up under the couch, LOL!! Here is a few pix that I took during the process!!

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

Oh I see , so then your 'really Big Moe' huh ?
:laugh:

Bike looks great with the pipe.
Wait till you wake up granny next to you with a 10,000 rpm flick :)
You'll like it even more!

Blanca let me tell you, I have been thoroughly enjoying this system! The smoothness and power gains along with the sound is phenomenal!! I cant believe I have been riding this long without it!

nice system but i got a feeling your neighbors are going to give you the glare when they hear that bike from now on. :laugh::beerchug:

Back