Installed Throttlemeister

TaxMan

Registered
Thanks Tim, they got here today, waiting for me when I got home from work!

Quick and easy install, looking forward to getting to test them out soon. Will try to get some pictures up soon, but camera is dead atm so...

Went for my test ride earlier and everythings works great, love it, holds steady, had a slight creep up on the tach, slowly went up from 3900 to 4100 rpm and then leveled out on the first engagement, and after that never happened again. Vibration differnce was minimal, and I have the standard weight milled set.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The installation was a breeze, just rolled back the grip and used my dremel with a sanding wheel to take down the ridges. I ended up using 2 of the washers, one thick, and on thin.

attachment.php

And I have to give it to Pledge

attachment.php

and Dupont.

250 miles, I'm lovin' it!

Thanks again to Tim for the deal and service, and .org for all the info to be found with the search feature!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have had them on mine for a long time and love them. The only thing i notice is that my throttle is a little stiffer but it does work well

What is a good way to get the grip to not slip when you remove the locating ridges at the end for the throttlemeister install? It isn't a huge deal but I notice that the grip at the end now slips a little without the ridged part to keep it in place. Funny how the pictures they have of it don't show that the grip bulges out where the plastic piece slips in. I would have preferred a method that didn't do this.

I just took down the high one on the very end, and left all the lower ones in place. Mine does slightly bulgde, but not noticably so.

P1000863.JPG

Back