Installed smoked intergrated tail light and trimmed the rear

psully

Registered
So I installed a smoked rear intergrated light and then I trimmed the rear end and installed a plate holder that was given to me by member SKECHE(Thanks!). The harness on the light was useless. The wireing did not match, so after a couple hours of curssing and wiring I figured it out. I then trimmed the rear and removed those reflectors. Came out pretty good. I am gonna have to clean the bottom up a little better not perfect but pretty clean. Thanks SKECHE for the plate holder.

busa light mod.jpg

I was looking at doing the same thing. I know pashnit has them. I think it will look good on mine. Good job :thumbsup:

I have done the same to mine and love it, after overthinking about an aftermarket undertail.
I also added LED turn signals behind the passenger pegs to make it legal. You need 9 inches between the 2 turn lights.

Heya psully,

That's the neatest & cleanest tail trim-up I've ever seen :bowdown:....and I've seen a fair few, for sure!

I've been wanting to do this mod for a L-O-N-G time, and I've seen many 'dodgy' trim ups......but this one is right up there with the best of them!!! :beerchug:

Can you please post up a few more clear & sun-lit close-up pics pls??? Also, what tools did you use???

cheers mate,
baz

So I installed a smoked rear intergrated light and then I trimmed the rear end and installed a plate holder that was given to me by member SKECHE(Thanks!). The harness on the light was useless. The wireing did not match, so after a couple hours of curssing and wiring I figured it out. I then trimmed the rear and removed those reflectors. Came out pretty good. I am gonna have to clean the bottom up a little better not perfect but pretty clean. Thanks SKECHE for the plate holder.

View attachment 249030
You wouldn't happen to remember how you wired this would you?

Back