Installed pciii usb

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
OK, not that I have installed the header and PCIII I loaded the maps from PC web site and can't find one that does anything for me, I have a Yoshi full system RS-3, PC III usb, have not done the airbox mode yet but will when it gets warmer.... so wherer can I get a good map, or should I jsut find a good Dyno house and let them do it! all suggestions welcome..

Thanks

I have a similar system and posted the map in the Dyno King section. Check it out.

I have the same full system and ran a two brothers race only 4-2-1 map. I did the pair and air box mod, though. The map works well for me, except in very cold weather, typically under 35 degrees I would run pretty lean, but I only rode in really cold weather right at the end of Feb and into March. I couldn't find any Yosh race 4-2-1 maps either.

I have a similar system and posted the map in the Dyno King section. Check it out.
Thanks I will
cool.gif

I have the same full system and ran a two brothers race only 4-2-1 map. I did the pair and air box mod, though. The map works well for me, except in very cold weather, typically under 35 degrees I would run pretty lean, but I only rode in really cold weather right at the end of Feb and into March. I couldn't find any Yosh race 4-2-1 maps either.
Living in New Eangland this year all I seem to be doing is riding in sub weather!!!!
But thank you I will try it out when it gets warmer...

vader1.gif

Back