installed new smoked brake light and turn signals

sportcustoms71

Registered
just installed some new smoked brake and turn signals on the bike:cheerleader:
before and after...... also wanted to send a special thanks to Steve (gixerbots) on the help on the install. couldn't have done it with out you:thumbsup:

DSCN2246.jpg

DSCN2248.jpg

DSCN2250.jpg

They completely change the look of the bike, don't they?

They are mean and sneaky :laugh: Look great, have your riding buddies tell you if they can see the brake light and signals. Been behind a few fella's during the day and it was hard.

They are mean and sneaky :laugh: Look great, have your riding buddies tell you if they can see the brake light and signals. Been behind a few fella's during the day and it was hard.

i've heard that to about them being a little hard to see. i tested the brake light and signals out and they were just a little darker. i'll see what my buds say about it on the next ride:thumbsup:

I've always thought that the clear lenses make the busa look cheap & "toy"-like.....the difference is like comparing chalk to cheese.....the smoked lenses look very stealth & mean!!! IMHO >>> Awesome visual improvement!!! :thumbsup:

They look nice! I am just curious how they affect visibility of your lights, both daytime and nighttime.

Still looks awesome though! :beerchug:

Looks good. Can you see the color pretty well through the smoke? Any pic's with the bike running and the brakes/signals applied?

Glad you got them on! :thumbsup: I love mine, but am currently thinking about taking the brake light cover off. I'll never take the signal covers off, but I'm thinking the brake light/tail light might be a little dark... I've asked MANY people I've ridden with, and they say they can see it fine, but after riding with a group of strictly Busas at the Midwest MnG I realized how nice the stock tail light lights up, and the smoked one, not so much..

They sure do look good though! :beerchug:

Glad you got them on! :thumbsup: I love mine, but am currently thinking about taking the brake light cover off. I'll never take the signal covers off, but I'm thinking the brake light/tail light might be a little dark... I've asked MANY people I've ridden with, and they say they can see it fine, but after riding with a group of strictly Busas at the Midwest MnG I realized how nice the stock tail light lights up, and the smoked one, not so much..

They sure do look good though! :beerchug:

thanks bro, i was thinking about that too

Back