Installed my Smoked CA turn signals last night

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
WHAT A PAIN THE THE FARGING ASS! I still have these left and can't for the life of me figure out where they go.

100_6857.jpg

Last edited:
They look like the pop clips that hold the pannels together look up from the bottom of the bike around the edges of the plastics there should be a few empty holes where they go.

Try a couple of places

1.) From either side find the line where the upper fairing and the side fairing meet. Follow that line towards the front, then follow it to the inside. Follow it till it stops almost to the radiator. There is a hole where the upper and side fairings connect together. If that's not it....
2.) Setting on the bike and looking at the cockpit find where the windshield meets the upper fairing at the point closest to you. Look at the upper fairng from the cockpit side and there should be a hole.

If neither one of those spots are missing the rivets, let us know what parts were removed when you replaced the turnsignals.

Where is the pics of the smoked lens. I'm waiting to see a pair installed. Get back to the camera you aren't finished yet:beerchug:

I assumed you just removed the screw in the lens to take it off, then simply screwed the new one on.

Obviously I am misguided.

Guess I'll pass on THAT mod anyway!

Edit: Never mind...thought you meant the rear ones.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. BUSA159 knew right away when I called him. The pin locations are concealed behind the plastic dash piece. The adjoin the 4 pieces behind the dash. As far as the lenses.....They are OK. It makes a subtle difference.

100_6858.jpg

:thumbsup: That looks good on that gen I. I think their would be less hassle with popo.those versus the hotbodies. The hotbodies look good too.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the help guys. BUSA159 knew right away when I called him. The pin locations are concealed behind the plastic dash piece. The adjoin the 4 pieces behind the dash. As far as the lenses.....They are OK. It makes a subtle difference.

Not to be picky, but would you mind giving us a few pics of the completed mod(both sides in the pic)? I've been eye balling these lens'z also and would like to see how it looks completed....and you just happen to have the FASTEST color too! :laugh: Thanks in advance bro!:beerchug:

Back