Installed my HMF's

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Installed the highmounts last week but i wanted to wait and post pics after i cleaned the bike up. I think the pipes turned out well. I went to order the black chrome versions first but they were on backorder indefinitely so the polished was next in line. I'm happy and it sounds the same as Yamahor's full system IMO

post_40_01713_Burnt1.jpg

Looks great, but the black cans would have been the bomb!

Yep, those are slip-ons. They don't have the slip-on look, that's why i like them.

(GMbusa @ Apr. 14 2007,18:37) Yep, those are slip-ons. They don't have the slip-on look, that's why i like them.
Awesome
super.gif
if I had to do it again, I definately go high rise slip ons...the full system is a pain in the a...

(Justyntym @ Apr. 14 2007,18:49)
(GMbusa @ Apr. 14 2007,18:37) Yep, those are slip-ons. They don't have the slip-on look, that's why i like them.
Awesome  
super.gif
 if I had to do it again, I definately go high rise slip ons...the full system is a pain in the a...
I didn't think they where that bad, i have the full system.

How do the Slipon HMFs sound? i know the full system is LOUD. my neibors H8 it when i come in late lol...

Looks good. There's nothing quite like the sound of HMF's screaming at high RPM's.

(Cykill @ Apr. 14 2007,22:10)
(Justyntym @ Apr. 14 2007,18:49)
Awesome  
super.gif
I didn't think they where that bad, i have the full system.

How do the Slipon HMFs sound? i know the full system is LOUD. my neibors H8 it when i come in late lol...
He said they sound like my full system, just a little bit quieter... so LOUD...
laugh.gif

Looks real good Paul, is this the bike you'll be bringing to da bash?

Back