Installed Gsxr Mirrors.

PADEROLIS

Registered
After looking at a picture of C10's Busa in my Buell pegs thread, I was reminded that I had an extra set of mirrors for my 05 GSXR 600. I installed them on my Busa and I must say, they seem to make a nice difference in visibility! I haven't been able to do a road test yet, but sitting on the Busa in the garage suggests more adjustability and a larger viewing area past my shoulders! If they don't vibrate I think i will roll with them! I probably will still add blind spot mirrors like I have on the stockers though!
I wonder why Suzuki didn't choose this style for the Busa? Do the stock ones handle higher speeds better?
IMG_8986.JPG

Just did my morning commute to work, and what a difference! I can see much more than with the stock mirrors, and they are very solid with no noticeable vibration!
I did this mod years who’d and added the spacers too, I can actually see behind me great! I think there was a member that recently listed some spacers in the classifieds section.

Pfffft... it'll never catch on lol.
Looking at your garage it kinda reminds me of mine, y'know, 'Busa and white car, oil stains on the floor, and I just gotta get one of those big screen tv's for my bike too!!
Hey what is the device on the front of your bike? Above the headlamp? And the sticker on the screen????

Looking at your garage it kinda reminds me of mine, y'know, 'Busa and white car, oil stains on the floor, and I just gotta get one of those big screen tv's for my bike too!!
Hey what is the device on the front of your bike? Above the headlamp? And the sticker on the screen????
Been running those mirrors on all my busa,work fine clearer visibility past shoulders

20180111_211959.jpg

After looking at a picture of C10's Busa in my Buell pegs thread, I was reminded that I had an extra set of mirrors for my 05 GSXR 600. I installed them on my Busa and I must say, they seem to make a nice difference in visibility! I haven't been able to do a road test yet, but sitting on the Busa in the garage suggests more adjustability and a larger viewing area past my shoulders! If they don't vibrate I think i will roll with them! I probably will still add blind spot mirrors like I have on the stockers though!
I wonder why Suzuki didn't choose this style for the Busa? Do the stock ones handle higher speeds better?View attachment 1578258
I run those mirrors to,on all the Busa's I've own ,clearer visibility past shoulders real good

20180111_211959.jpg

The device above the headlamp is just a mount for my GoPro camera. The sicker on the screen was made for a friend of mine who died when he crashed his 02 GSXR 1000 on a ride 2 years ago. Yesterday was actually the 2 year anniversary. I was on the ride but didn't see him go down, I had to break off early to get back home to watch my kids. I found out after I'd gotten back home. It was determined later that he was on prescription medication that probably caused him to fall asleep, while he was riding.

The device above the headlamp is just a mount for my GoPro camera. The sicker on the screen was made for a friend of mine who died when he crashed his 02 GSXR 1000 on a ride 2 years ago. Yesterday was actually the 2 year anniversary. I was on the ride but didn't see him go down, I had to break off early to get back home to watch my kids. I found out after I'd gotten back home. It was determined later that he was on prescription medication that probably caused him to fall asleep, while he was riding.

Sorry to hear that mate, I also had a mate crash his GSXR 3 years ago, he lasted 3 days in hospital but succumbed to internal injuries and passed.
It's not a good day when you have to bury your mate.
Anyway, it's cool to see other people's garages and you know it doesn't matter which country you're in, we all have the same motorcycling blood running through our veins.

Back