Installed Cyclops Undertail by Rumble Imports

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Ok so heres the pics of my undertail i just put in. Since my last thread was a fail on the picture uploading i just made a new one.

This thing was super bright. Fitment was good and I am very please. Got this undertail from a member on here and had to bondo up a tire rub hole in the bottom of it. Yes i know its black. The bike goes in for paint this weekend. Its all getting painted black :thumbsup:

First 4 pictures are daytime. The hazards on so you can see the turn signals brightness at daytime. Second set are nighttime. VERY bright at night

DSC07962.jpg

DSC07964.jpg

DSC07965.jpg

DSC07966.jpg

Yeah i blocked out the tag because alot of ppl do? I really dont care if ppl see mine idk just figured it best i block it out. Heres the nighttime pics :thumbsup: Heres where the money is

DSC07978.jpg

DSC07977.jpg

DSC07976.jpg

I used a tie wrap to turn the brake light on so no one had to hold it in :laugh:
If anyone wonders those are DEI License plate bolts, very bright and nice :thumbsup:

Last edited:

My hotbodies undertail was so dim i had to get a new one... The time it took me to find this discontinued thing was ridiculous.

My hotbodies undertail was so dim i had to get a new one... The time it took me to find this discontinued thing was ridiculous.

Your right the hotbodies is very dim.. nice choice.. The stock light is even brighter than the HB..

I might take you up on that offer... Does the license plate hit the tire at all?

Nope! Ive got awesome clearance. Shouldnt hit my tag at all cause i have it slightly angled away also. Since the undertail has a rounded bump i used one single bracket and drilled a tiny hole in the top of the license plate. If you look hard you can see the dome bolt at the top of the plate :laugh:

I messaged a guy to see if he still has one that he offered me. Ill talk him down as much as i can :thumbsup:

Back