Inspection Sticker?

TheBull350

Registered
Hey folks,

Just got the busa last friday, and thankfully the dealer never put on my inspection sticker! I know that there's got to be a bracket out there that replaces the front side reflectors, or any other device. Just seems a shame to put it on something thats painted or not removable. Please help me out, thnx

They put mine on the swingarm, instead of the forks, not sure what the state law is on placement here, but it looks better on the arm!

Someone's gotta know of a bracket of some sort that replaces the front reflectors, I know the upper front fork and swing arm but it's still kinda a waste to put em there i think. thanks, anyone else got any ideas?

Inspection sticker...... whats that?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Man i don't even think they check those here. I don't think i have ever taking a bike in to get one, and no one has ever called me on it (knock on wood)

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I have mine mounted on the back right below the brake light and where the reflector is

is above the licnese plate makes it easier to cut the fender right below the plate but moved the bracket up few inches

Back