inners, painted 'em....it cracked

My painter friend Chris uses a promoter and flex agent and they look great and stand up to constant flexing without peeling or cracking.

Ding ding ding... we have a winner. I believe the culprit is in the photo below. If you used 5 coats of this, I can almost guarantee that's why it shattered like glass.
no it wasn't that shid BT , I used 5 coats of Hi-Build as suggested by Monsta.
Andy......you have to sand it down to the ridges every coat........can't just keep stackin it on each other without sanding it down.
Idea is to fill the low spots till they're flush with the high.......not just keep piling it on.
Did you just pile on five coats and sand it smooth after, cuz that's what it looks like.....maybe should have explained myself a little better hey??
Problem with giving advise.....if yer not actually there to apply it, things may go wrong....sorry dude!!!.....no more advise from me.

Ding ding ding... we have a winner. I believe the culprit is in the photo below. If you used 5 coats of this, I can almost guarantee that's why it shattered like glass.
no it wasn't that shid BT , I used 5 coats of Hi-Build as suggested by Monsta.

Oh yeah....final note...mine still look like the day I did em.......4500klms later

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095830747 -->

YOU NEED TO USE HOK PLASTIC ADHESIVE THIS NEEDS TO BE APPLIED IN AT LEAST 2 COATS. ALLOW FOR DRY TIME AND THEN SPRAY i PAINTED MINE WRONG THE FIRST TIME TOO OR CONTACT WWW.RACEREADY.US THEY WILL SEND YOU PROPERLY PREPED INNERS YOU CAN PAINT

Back