Inner fairings in carbon fiber?

StreetnTrack, is that the best price we can get??? I love the look but $350.00 is a bit steep for me!!!! I'm on the fence...

(birdaprey @ Sep. 24 2006,18:40)
(ksana @ Sep. 24 2006,17:30)
(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 24 2006,18:24) Two types of CF? do you have a pic. as to how the two of them look & witch would be closest to the stock Inst. cluster?

now who's in on this group buy seriously
we need 6

1. Ksana
2. ?
3. ?
if they match the yoshi carbon fiber pipes
and the HJC carbon helmet....  then I'm in.
well honestly I don't know about the HJC-never seen one in person
but I got stop in Wed. at the shop
they've got my MR CF mirrors there
I'm sure there's gotta be a Yosh CF pipe there also
I'll compare & let you know

(basscrazy @ Sep. 24 2006,18:47) StreetnTrack, is that the best price we can get??? I love the look but $350.00 is a bit steep for me!!!!  I'm on the fence...
there by no means cheap
but you get what you pay for
you could order them directly from MR & pay a lil more
or get a lesser quality from somewhere else

to be honest
mine are custom painted
so I don't need them
but I got a photo shoot coming up
and w/ free shipping...how could I say no

(StreetnTrack @ Sep. 21 2006,15:06)
(newmill @ Sep. 20 2006,23:45) Are those pre-drilled and could there be a discount/free shipping if we get a few members to purchase?
yes predrilled.  6 or more free shipping.
is there any trimming for these to fit
I want a perfect fit.

those ones street n track has look tight
bowdown.gif

did anything ever happen with this. I need some more carbon fiber stuff on my bike and $350 sounds like a deal to me

1. Ksana
2. KoK-LoL
3. Kairles
4. ?

(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 20 2006,19:26) Opp racing website must be down & the airetech you have to call for price(Hate it when they do that). What is the full set of inners going for? I like the CF look & you don't get sun glare in your eyes like a chrome finish would.
Sun glare, have you personally rode a bike with chrome inners ?
rock.gif

I never experienced any problems with sun glare while using mine.

DSC02183.jpg

(Rhythm @ Nov. 13 2006,09:03)
(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 20 2006,19:26) Opp racing website must be down & the airetech you have to call for price(Hate it when they do that). What is the full set of inners going for? I like the CF look & you don't get sun glare in your eyes like a chrome finish would.
rock.gif

DSC02183.jpg
Yes, Yes I have.

(KoK-LoL @ Dec. 06 2006,05:43)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 13 2006,09:03)
rock.gif

DSC02183.jpg
Yes, Yes I have.

poke.gif
Heres some advice, next time try looking st8 ahead down the road when riding and not downward at the chrome, .  
laugh.gif

Have you ever ridden your bike in the early morning or evening, Sun to your back & directly in your mirror? I'm not stupid enough to look at the glare
iamwithstupid.gif
, What I'm saying is there is a greater chance of incedental glare with more chrome in these areas. My last bike was heavily chromed & I did have this problem w/ out making an attempt to "look into the light"
laugh.gif

anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Peace.

Hey street n track....... If we are in Canada do we still qualify for the free shipping?? If not how much? I would like to get in on this deal as well.

Back