Injector question

dnjinoz

Registered
Are stock injectors the same for all years? i.e. 2001 will take 2003 with no problems?

I read that you need to remove the reducer behind the oil filter, is that for every turbo application? I bought a used hahn kit but no instructions. Should I also buy a HV oil pump gear?

I'm sure I'll have more questions later thanks in advance to everyone that can help me.

All of the injectors are the same. If you remove the oil cooler you need to remove the plug behind the oil filter. The oil pump gear is not necessary.

I feel a little better, I'm running the oil cooler bypass from schnitzracing.com, but it didn't say remove the plug. I thought I should anyway, and am close to firing my turbo busa.
beerchug.gif

Hey Dnjinoz, only time you want to remove the plug behide the oil filter is if you block off the oil cooler ports. if your running the cooler [recamended] or a cooler bypass. leave the plug in.post back or PM me any time good luck

Sorry forgot; not shure on 99-2000. but 01 and 03 injectors will interchange but they are the same size no performance advantage?

Back