Injector Problems? Clean Plugs

That mesh is pretty bad but there's also a filter in the black plastic moulded assembly next to the pump, there's a mod you can do to bypass that filter because it's stupid expensive from Suzuki, if your tank was very rusty and that lower mesh is bad, I'd say you should look into either replacing or carrying out the filter modification on that fine filter, also the rust eats fuel pumps, I'd be testing your pump pressure on your output side, once the tank is back together, this could be your problem.

That mesh is pretty bad but there's also a filter in the black plastic moulded assembly next to the pump, there's a mod you can do to bypass that filter because it's stupid expensive from Suzuki, if your tank was very rusty and that lower mesh is bad, I'd say you should look into either replacing or carrying out the filter modification on that fine filter, also the rust eats fuel pumps, I'd be testing your pump pressure on your output side, once the tank is back together, this could be your problem.
The tank is completely rust free.
So I just got everything back together...as long as I don't go full throttle it will rev all the way, but if I go full throttle it bogs and once again...wont rev passed 8500.
Any ideas now

Can't win man...put the charger on it while I went to get my helmet...turn the key and nothing, the headlight or gauges or anything come on.

Check main fuse under the rear fairing. If it's blown you might want to check that you didn't pinch a wire reassembling everything.

Check main fuse under the rear fairing. If it's blown you might want to check that you didn't pinch a wire reassembling everything.

Well, great news!
The lithium ion battery I had went bad or something...took it to batteries plus and it was no good.
Got 1 of their regular batteries and put it in and it cranked right up!
Put all the plastic clips and screws back in and took it for a ride.
It was doing the same thing at first with the bogging but about half way into my ride, it just opened up.
Now the bike revs freely and is a beast.
Guess cleaning the fuel pump pre screen filter and changing the plugs did the trick a long with having my injectors cleaned earlier this week. I would like to thank the owner of injector renew in Wilmington NC for the excellent job he did cleaning my injectors.

Also thanks for all the excellent advice and suggestions you gave this week david!!

That's great, hope it keeps behaving itself.
I was so lucky to find this site, when I was having problems and got loads of advice too, gota keep helping the busa is an amazing bike but has its own fair share of problems.

Back