Information

darrmo

Registered
First I would like to say hello to everyone. I have had my account here for a while but never really checked in. I currently have a zx-14 but am adding an 2009\2008 Hayabusa. The question i have concerns the fork internals on the 2008/2009 Hayabusa. Is the valving 20mm or 25mm. My first modification is to redo the compression and rebound valving and upgrade the spring. I need the correct size to order the parts from Ohlins. I will also respring and revalve the shock. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Welcome. I re did my 07 front. It made a world of difference. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

I spoke with the guys at traxxion dynamics and they told me the 2009 Hayabusa takes 20mm valving. So the Kit and springs are on the way! Been looking at turbo kits today. The Hahn racing and rcc turbo kits look interesting. Anyone have and thoughts on these and 2009 Busa? Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I spoke with the guys at traxxion dynamics and they told me the 2009 Hayabusa takes 20mm valving. So the Kit and springs are on the way! Been looking at turbo kits today. The Hahn racing and rcc turbo kits look interesting. Anyone have and thoughts on these and 2009 Busa? Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Welcome... :beerchug:

Don't bother looking at a Hahn kit, RCC Turbo ALL THE WAY!!! :thumbsup:

Back