Information on the Knight design pegs

Bigpopa64

Registered
How comfortable are these pegs??? I want to get some reviews on theses please . Im thinking on buying a set so thanks in advance for your time

Im new to the forum been here less about a week I think so hello one and all glad to be here

I think those are what I bought last season. They feel great compared to stock but I didnt get a bunch of time riding last summer since I fractured my wrist.

Ive read all of those, just trying to see if they are worth the price tag

Cool, wasn't sure......I read them all as well and figured for what they do, they weren't.

The cheapie Chinese ones I got do the same thing and I can adjust them slightly forward and back if I want. it all depends on what you want I guess.

Cool, wasn't sure......I read them all as well and figured for what they do, they weren't.

The cheapie Chinese ones I got do the same thing and I can adjust them slightly forward and back if I want. it all depends on what you want I guess.

I was looking at the ebay ones I don't think they are for me the round ones I wish Knights design had the measurement on theres i like theres because they are flat, I ride now with athletic shoes, i said tennis shoe is a post and the guy actually thought I was talking about tennis Im old school that what we called them back in the day. Im going to do my fan mod get my boots Alpinestar smx ventilated thats the plan so far

I have the 1 in drop KD pegs on my busa. I left the shifter/brake in the OEM position and did not adjust it because it still feels comfortable for me. I did it about 2500 miles ago and yes it does add a bit of relief to the legs being lower. Keep in mind, they do not have a rubber on top so that if you have any sort of vibration you will experience it. I don't have an issue with them at all. They grip pretty darn good on the sole of the shoes and are actually a very high quality piece. Now, are they worth the BIG asking price? I don't know as I don't have any experience with anything else. I liked how they looked and jumped on them. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I have a set on mine and I'm happy with them. The finish is different than the OEM mounting bracket but as mentioned they're very good quality and comfortable. I have the 1 3/8" drop and I can measure the width tonight if you want.

I had them on my 18 and loved them...
IMG_5305.JPG

I was looking at the ebay ones I don't think they are for me the round ones I wish Knights design had the measurement on theres i like theres because they are flat, I ride now with athletic shoes, i said tennis shoe is a post and the guy actually thought I was talking about tennis Im old school that what we called them back in the day. Im going to do my fan mod get my boots Alpinestar smx ventilated thats the plan so far

Lowered pegs will help your knees alot more than your feet.
Also, if you can find CycleCats or copies, they are rearsets that the peg is on an extended shaft(like the Buell peg mod), only they rotate from the center point.
So you can essentially swing the pegs back and forth in a half circle, and lock them in the most comfortable position.
As opposed to a set position with a Buell peg, or changing hole locations on adjustable rearsets.

How comfortable are these pegs??? I want to get some reviews on theses please . Im thinking on buying a set so thanks in advance for your time

Im new to the forum been here less about a week I think so hello one and all glad to be here
They are quality bits but the larger drop ones have not fit don't think they measured well. Most have to return them they don't clear! Maybe they have fixed the problem but hasn't been that long ago.

They are quality bits but the larger drop ones have not fit don't think they measured well. Most have to return them they don't clear! Maybe they have fixed the problem but hasn't been that long ago.

Ok thanks for letting me know I will definitely stay away from the 2 inch drop

I have a set on mine and I'm happy with them. The finish is different than the OEM mounting bracket but as mentioned they're very good quality and comfortable. I have the 1 3/8" drop and I can measure the width tonight if you want.

Yes please thanks Red05

Lowered pegs will help your knees alot more than your feet.
Also, if you can find CycleCats or copies, they are rearsets that the peg is on an extended shaft(like the Buell peg mod), only they rotate from the center point.
So you can essentially swing the pegs back and forth in a half circle, and lock them in the most comfortable position.
As opposed to a set position with a Buell peg, or changing hole locations on adjustable rearsets.

Thanks for your time and advice thanks again 6Pack

I have the 1 in drop KD pegs on my busa. I left the shifter/brake in the OEM position and did not adjust it because it still feels comfortable for me. I did it about 2500 miles ago and yes it does add a bit of relief to the legs being lower. Keep in mind, they do not have a rubber on top so that if you have any sort of vibration you will experience it. I don't have an issue with them at all. They grip pretty darn good on the sole of the shoes and are actually a very high quality piece. Now, are they worth the BIG asking price? I don't know as I don't have any experience with anything else. I liked how they looked and jumped on them. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks for you time and answer Slowstang305

I upulled the trigger on these

Back