Info needed. The member who created my banner. Longtime members pls help

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I cannot for the life of me remem which member created my old banner....no,not the red X.:moon: I think he was from New Mexico.

He was a great member,cool guy.

Any idea's.He made alot of banners for us "Old Time" orgsters.

Any leads greatly appreciated.

RSD.

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I'm going with no clue. there's a few NM folks, most of the old timers only chime in from random time to time. Maybe they will see this and chime in :cool:

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Andy,

I am looking through my stuff- he had made one for a lot of us. If I find anything I will
Let you know.

It is good to see you back around.

Shawn

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Created mine also but I can not remember right off hand.

I searched through my old subscriptions and pm's and do not see anything.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Andy,

I am looking through my stuff- he had made one for a lot of us. If I find anything I will
Let you know.

It is good to see you back around.

Shawn
Good day to you Sir. You have always been one of the best here at the Org.:bowdown: I really mean that. Hope you and yours are well.

RSD.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
There was another guy besides Warren who did them, he did mine. I'll keep looking too.
Who's the man? "You Da Man" Thanks,Bro. :thumbsup: I love these long-time members. Postal joined 4 months before me,back when there was about 10-20 of us who posted on a regular basis. :type:

RSD.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
It's not the one you're looking for, but Warren found this one :rofl:

The original smurf! :laugh:

I'm still waiting to see if Warren can locate the other one Andy, but I couldn't resist posting this one up :whistle:

rubbah.jpg

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It's not the one you're looking for, but Warren found this one :rofl:

The original smurf! :laugh:

I'm still waiting to see if Warren can locate the other one Andy, but I couldn't resist posting this one up :whistle:
That is awesome. I grew a lightening bolt shaped patch of hair on the back of my head and colored it to match my Busa. :rofl:

I think it was that bastid Revlis who nick-named my bike "The Smurf-Sickle" because of the color I painted it. :cursin: hahaha.

Ahhhh...the good ol' day. Thanks Michelle. (if I could get the original of this banner sent to me,I would be greatful)

Rubb.

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
WAY TO GO GIRL. Yup.it was Warren.:bowdown: Nicely done. He has not popped in since mid 2011. That,is a damb shame for the Org. Great guy,exellent contributor.

RSD.
So I took another two year sabbatical... after VABusa contacted me for your banner I decided to take another look around the board again. I too miss the old-timers, and will try better to pop in more frequently. Glad to see you on here RSD. I hope all is well with you.

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
So I took another two year sabbatical... after VABusa contacted me for your banner I decided to take another look around the board again. I too miss the old-timers, and will try better to pop in more frequently. Glad to see you on here RSD. I hope all is well with you.
holy crap look what the cat dragged in this time :thumbsup:

Hope all is well out there, the new kids around here are pretty cool and there are still plenty of us "old timers" around. :beerchug: