InfiniteReality's Gen3 Build

Have you considered the lettering in a green to tie into the rims?

I did and it's possible if I use vinyl since I have some matching color on hand. Down side is it's PPF thick so doesn't lay nice and flat like regular vinyl. If I make emblems, it may be hard to paint match, but I plan to changing wheel colors with tire swaps so would have to repaint each time. Still a work in progress, but will definitely be exploring all options before fully committing. :)

I did and it's possible if I use vinyl since I have some matching color on hand. Down side is it's PPF thick so doesn't lay nice and flat like regular vinyl. If I make emblems, it may be hard to paint match, but I plan to changing wheel colors with tire swaps so would have to repaint each time. Still a work in progress, but will definitely be exploring all options before fully committing. :)
Yes, if you are changing wheel colors each time, making the decals like you have makes perfect sense...

Your bike is looking very unique and what you are doing works very well.

Yes, if you are changing wheel colors each time, making the decals like you have makes perfect sense...

Your bike is looking very unique and what you are doing works very well.

Thanks. Far from my original post to pass as OEM, but it's been fun so far. Just actually need to actually put miles on the bike when the ECM gets back, only at 1500 now and been stuck there for almost 2 months, lol.

Finally, 3D scanner I pre-ordered in February shows up. Got lots of stuff to learn, but I have a new bike begging for stuff which is motivation to learn. It may be needed to make the new emblems so they follow contour of the fairing.

Got rear shock collars tightened, without removing the shock. All I've done.

I have an idea for a valid use of the bottle and will attempt to implement it. Fill it using compressed air, 125psi, and wire in a solenoid to the horn. Mainly for the idiots texting / FB'ing while driving and try to come in my lane.

After probably couple dozen emails with Brock's and telling me they don't accept returns because adjustable links were installed and I should sell on eBay... I told them this is my first and last time I'll be ordering anything else from them due to being disappointed in 3 of the 4 items I purchased and nicely explained why. Got a call from a manager within the hour. He admitted the turnbuckle was not correct and it should have been 3.54" and not 4" that I have and could return for full refund.

I'm ready to be done with this bike so I can ride and focus on fun stuff like scanning and designing stuff for the bike in 3D

PXL_20220623_203652231.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, 3D scanner I pre-ordered in February shows up. Got lots of stuff to learn, but I have a new bike begging for stuff which is motivation to learn. It may be needed to make the new emblems so they follow contour of the fairing.

Got rear shock collars tightened, without removing the shock. All I've done.

I have an idea for a valid use of the bottle and will attempt to implement it. Fill it using compressed air, 125psi, and wire in a solenoid to the horn. Mainly for the idiots texting / FB'ing while driving and try to come in my lane.

After probably couple dozen emails with Brock's and telling me they don't accept returns because adjustable links were installed and I should sell on eBay... I told them this is my first and last time I'll be ordering anything else from them due to being disappointed in 3 of the 4 items I purchased and nicely explained why. Got a call from a manager within the hour. He admitted the turnbuckle was not correct and it should have been 3.54" and not 4" that I have and could return for full refund.

I'm ready to be done with this bike so I can ride and focus on fun stuff like scanning and designing stuff for the bike in 3D

View attachment 1652683
Excited to see what you come up with. I hopped on thingiverse to see what kinda Hayabusa stuff was available and I see you have already posted some stuff.

Excited to see what you come up with. I hopped on thingiverse to see what kinda Hayabusa stuff was available and I see you have already posted some stuff.

Haha, yep and those are pretty old and very simple things. Kind of forgot I upload them way back when.

Emblems are current out for the time being, will have to scan the fairing in to follow contour on emblem backside as the acrylic in resin printing is pretty brittle and stiff. Guess it'll be decals for the time being, but also motivation to learn to scan stuff.

On my post above, I will find a mini air horn trumpet to plumb air to from the tank. I actually found and printed one, although no way it'll hold up to heat inside the fairing.

Decided I wanted less wheel base so took out a couple of links this afternoon. I still think its a little too long, but will keep as is for the time being.

When I took the 10 mile ride last weekend, after I returned I realized I may not have put my plate back on, lol. Today got it bent to accommodate the wheel being further back and added small spacers so the light didn't hit the air foil trim.

Still fighting bleeding the rear caliper. Decided to remove the tank this time around for easier access and verify things were lining up. After trying a few times, I pulled the Speglier line and noticed the hard fitting was different so swapped to the line provided by ATC, pic is both those lines. Got the ATC line ran, mounted and plumbed, no difference. I'm glad it's not necessarily needed to ride, but Id feel much better having it working. I'll give ATC a call Monday and see what they say/recommend.

Moore Mafia received my ECU Friday, got shipping notice same day and was back in the mail. If USPS isnt lying to me, it'll be here Tuesday. Hope to get a few more miles afterwards to check the chain slack and see if I tightened the shock spring enough to not rub. Hope to ride to work a couple times this week weather permitting.

Been putting off removing decal adhesive, but need to get it done so I cut out new decals in satin brushed titanium vinyl.

PXL_20220625_235222682.jpg

ECU arrived back home today. Got tank on and stuff together enough to go test. Kinda disappointed, although figured as much, no machine gun sounds with the GSXR1K chambered muffler. Burbles and shotgun sounds happen though when rolling off throttle above 6k. Still need to play and figure out exactly how to do it on command. 100% can ride the bike normally or even somewhat aggressive and not make much, if any, extra noise with my exhaust setup which I do like. The throttle is considerably more sensitive than before, will have to relearn the bike in that aspect. I have very little seat time, but it seems a little too sensitive driving around my neighborhood in first gear when slowing down for yield signs and get going again. I wish it was a little more linear.

My favorite part of the tune.... The $50 upgrade for the QS fix. It shifts exactly how I want now, zero lag and gears just go click, click, click.

I should have tossed a camera on the bike for video but didn't have the extra time.

Had to clean the vinyl cutter, was leaving ghost scratches on the vinyl. Tested with the new and old Brembo logos on rear caliper for kicks, definitely won't stay.

Next up, get Suzuki off the tank and the damn adhesive off everything and wash the bike. Cut and install new satin brushed titanium decals.

Desperately need to adjust my levers down and shifter up.

PXL_20220627_205852179.jpg

PXL_20220627_224850941.jpg

PXL_20220628_003418443.jpg

PXL_20220628_003504621.jpg

PXL_20220628_003702780.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I think Del spends way too much time in the garage, and he needs to take that bike out for a real good run.:super:
I think I'll get a couple of days to myself this weekend, can finish last few things and, weather permitting, that is definitely the plan. Excited to break the new helmet in some.

What’s the $50 upgrade to fix the QS?
Noticably quicker shifts.

PXL_20220630_023909231~2.jpg

All decals and adhesive gone. GooGone sucks, but had some stuff I use before painting that is also afe on paint and glue came right off.

Suzuki lettering on the tank cover was a SOB compared to the rest. Heat gun @ 420F and a plastic razor blade made quick work of them.

Found my old can of Pledge, still works great. Really need to wipe the new chain down a 2nd time

While I have the opportunity and knowing this will be the cleanest the bike will ever be, I'll take the time to ceramic coat it this weekend.

PXL_20220630_234519760.jpg

PXL_20220701_000036481.jpg

PXL_20220701_001003921.jpg

PXL_20220701_010939003~2.jpg

PXL_20220701_011802471~2.jpg

PXL_20220630_234838578.jpg

Back