Indiglow gauges???

oldhat

Registered
So....I'm want to order some indiglow gauges. need some suggestions on who to buy from and which ones. Any help??

Here's mine... The dials are muted grey at night with blue backlighting for the LCD screens...

gauges_003.jpg

The guys from Bluegauges.com do a great job and turn around is lighting fast. I had them just add blue LEDs to my stock gauges but they also have reverse gauges with the Red Kanji and 0-220 speedo. Check them out.

Bluegauges

Here's my gauges.. Not the best pic.

Bike_001.jpg

Ah yes, I can remember the day when I started making those babies.  But I no longer have the energy or time too now dayz with all my other projects I'm backed up on trying to finish.

So whenever you Playaz see me offering one my personal mods for sell, dont sit on your thumbs.  Cuz I only make a limited edition of what I produce.

Thanks for posting, JD !

Four years later and still ticking.
super.gif

post-6-70853-mvc_070f.jpg

At night, they are light blue like above. EastCoast pic. Blue numbers and Kanji.
redgauges.jpg

I got my first ones from streetracerparts.com 3 years ago and work great . I just installed last night my new ones that I got from speedhut ( alot better color combos ). Check them out.

http://www.speedhut.com/bezel_link_list.asp

Back