indicator change!!

sirUKbusa

Registered
Just got clear indicators and clear brake lamp for my 2002, it took 2 secs to change the brake lamp. I'm having a night mare with the indicators, I've almost stripped down the whole of the front and the panels..........I hope it's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got clear indicators and clear  brake lamp for my 2002, it took 2 secs to change the brake lamp. I'm having a night mare with the indicators, I've almost stripped down the whole of the front and the panels..........I hope it's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be if that's what you want...Hey your bike looks familiar...
rock.gif

Just got clear indicators and clear  brake lamp for my 2002, it took 2 secs to change the brake lamp. I'm having a night mare with the indicators, I've almost stripped down the whole of the front and the panels..........I hope it's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to do this, but dread the thought. In the end, i'm sure I will bite the bullet and write a check. It hurts as much, but a lot less stress.

I changed to clear on my 01 and had a little trouble with the front but still, start to finish was 1 hour 20 min and a beer. Always better to work on your own than to pay. You learn more and its more rewarding. However I wouldn't know I just started that....
laugh.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Got in done in the end, had a few beers afterwards, and I've changed the rear indicators aswell. I'll take some pics when the weathers nice enoughto bring it out of hibernation.
baaa.gif

Back