Indiana Detroit Brawl...

GeebMan

Registered
Anyone else see the video of the brawl at the Pacers-Pistons game last night? I have no love for a lot of the professional athletes out there, way too arrogant and egotistical for me. But I have to say that the fans were way out of control there. Verbal abuse is one thing at a game but when it turns physical I say the players have every right to defend themselves and the stupid ass fans got what they deserved. I would have done the same thing if some punk threw a full glass of beer in my face.

Just my .02...
soapbox.gif

If any players get sued, I would hope that all the fans who threw things at the players get arrested and counter-sued.....I'm sick and tired of being on edge all the time at games when I've got my 6 year old son with me and have to listen to all the "fifty feet away tough guys" running their fat, stupid yaps all game long. Common decency and respect is rapidly eroding in our society, and it makes me want to move to an island somewhere.

i seen the video man the one fan in the pistons jersey on the floor got knocked the fook out. But ya it was a sad looking sight

i seen the video man the one fan in the pistons jersey on the floor got knocked the fook out.  But ya it was a sad looking sight
I saw that guy get hit and laughed my a$$ off. He tried to sucked punch the player, and then the player just fuggin nailed him.
laugh.gif

The fans are what started the whole thing. The players should have had a bit more control though. They're supposed to be "Professional" athelets.

I was kind of enjoying the free-for-all until I saw the kids crying....I hope they all get slammed for it, fans and all.

Back