incompetance at no limit motors tomball tx

craigntx

Registered
pathetic incompetance no limit motors tomball tx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no limit motorsport tomball, tx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These guys sought me out on motohouston, I'd posted wanting an alarm, wanted scorpio 900. I get it installed.the 1st sign of incompetance is their short ramp into the shop and my bike scraping.
I decide to order a 2nd remote for backup and a license plate light.
Soon my bike is cutting out on the fwy. Then won't start. They pull the alarm and it runs fine. They say they're gonna send it to scorpio to test or warranty.
1 week, 2 weeks, on the 3rd week I call scorpio. They say they JUST GOT IT! Evidently no limit waited 2.5 weeks to get a return auth #. Scorp tests it and says the perimiter sensor was installed too close to the main module. That's the only way the alarm would trip.. This is addressed in instructions.
The alarms sent back. Work prevented me from going back for reinstall for a couple weeks. I finally went in, they install it. The guy running the place, orlando, then tells me he can't find my spare remote and lp lite. I tell him refund my $138. He says he's now changing banks and dosent have any checks. No cash either. Says he's gonna send me a check. I request an email iou as evidence, which he does. Several days later, no ck. I call and he says he's sending it today. Its been over a week now since our last convo, no check.
Pathetic incompetance
:banghead:

Seems TX isn't on the ball these days...seems I remember some others having trouble~!~

Seems TX isn't on the ball these days...seems I remember some others having trouble~!~

1 sponsor from that site, when i told them i had an ins claim (on a homeowners policy b/c of loose driveway pavers) jacked up the bill several hundred $ on the same job they'd done for me a month prior.
they said "just pay us, the ins co will pay you.

another sponsor, a dealership, left my fan switch unplugged when doing an exhaust install. bike overheated

I do all my own work just because of trash like that. Its hard to find a good shop that gives a $hit, or has mechanics that know what they're doing.

If want it done right, do it yourself...... find a local org member to help...:thumbsup:

I really feel very lucky to have HPC service my bike when I need it. Nothing like HPC around here. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That's a drag for sure. Hope you find someone to take better care of you, bro.

Good luck.

Back