InBev to buy Anheuser-Busch for $52B

Coors and Miller just recently merged at the beginning of July but I didn't get all the details.
if thats true then the new beer should be called   "Coolers" beer  
laugh.gif
yep here's one link to the story, plenty out there if you do internet search

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n....er.html

Most all the beer I drink anymore is made in this state (but not St. Louis), a lot of it is made in this county, about 15 miles from my house. I quit drinking mega swill when quality became more important to me than quantity.

Most all the beer I drink anymore is made in this state (but not St. Louis), a lot of it is made in this county, about 15 miles from my house. I quit drinking mega swill when quality became more important to me than quantity.
Boulevard is some pretty good stuff but that's up closer to KC. I didn't realize that stuff they make in the Ozarks was considered beer
laugh.gif

Since AB products are considered absolute piss overseas, and I tend to agree although I do enjoy Mich Lite, maybe they will start producing affordable beers that you can truly enjoy. Of course I will always need my watery lite beers to drink when I'm sweating my @ss off outside and it's 95* with 90% humidity here in FL.

Boulevard is some pretty good stuff but that's up closer to KC.  I didn't realize that stuff they make in the Ozarks was considered beer  
laugh.gif
If you ever get to Springfield, stop in at the Springfield Brewing Company. Yes, it's considered beer, very good beer, I prefere the unfiltered wheat myself.. Very good food too.
Boulevard wheat or ZON is my second choice, followed by Blue Moon.
Was in Chicago last spring and ate at a place called the Ram Resturaunt & Brewery, their wheat brew was pretty tasty too.
ThumbsUp.gif

Havn't ran across any of the clear, take your breath and voice away spirits in a while. When I was a kid I knew an old man who made some stuff you could run the space shuttle on, had to be real careful with it. A few sips went a long way.

Since AB products are considered absolute piss overseas...
Yes...but it's CONSISTENTLY piss.

You can buy a Budweiser in Turkmenistan and be totally assured that it will be just as terrible as one you'd get straight off the bottling line in St. Louis.

"Why is American beer like having sex in a canoe?"
"Because it's fu@king close to water."

Back