a rotor / pad upgrade ? ? ?

Or not worth it ?

Also are there any
PDF factory service
manuals floating around ?

:banana:

#BrakeUpgrades ~ #GoingToLookAtAn08 ~ #MyFirstHayabusa ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Private. 2008 in the infamous blue/gold in great shape. Brand new dunlop Q3's to boot! The ride home was about 1 hr @ 0 degrees celcius. Totally worth it!

20191204_185036.jpg

As for comfort, for my back issues, my 14r is more comfortable to me than either a gen 1 or 2 busa. For performance, ill not go there. Your concern was fun and comfort. Ive done helibars, cut seats, lowered pegs, just about everything I can do but still the 14 is more fitting to my body style without any modification. Im 66" and 150 if that makes a difference.

As for comfort, for my back issues, my 14r is more comfortable to me than either a gen 1 or 2 busa. For performance, ill not go there. Your concern was fun and comfort. Ive done helibars, cut seats, lowered pegs, just about everything I can do but still the 14 is more fitting to my body style without any modification. Im 66" and 150 if that makes a difference.

Somewhere @RedBull posted an overlay riding position comparison picture of a Hayabusa verses a ZX14R and to be honest there was very little difference between the two from that comparison. I only sat on a ZX and it did feel slightly different but it was no Concours either.

I figure the Hayabusa design drew from it's GSXR brethren more than the ZX drew from it's Ninja brethren.

That makes sense now that you say that. I cannot ride a liter bike. 20 minutes and I start my lumbar screams, cramping out and im done for the day

The gen 2 busa ecu is a great geat tool and for performance owner can pop an APE big bore kit on and bam ,1441. The modular design is so nice, so easy to work on. Busas are like the old VW bugs, Mr Potatoheads. Stuff can go from one to another so easily.There are many many things I like about the suz design. Just my back doesn't agree but I do love my 1441s and I enjoy building busa motors.

Back