In need of help

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if some one would be kind enough to take a pic of what the starter gears and case "Should" look like. Not what mine looks like.

What I need is some one to take off the right side fairing, the starter cover and then click off some pics of the gears, and the motor case, and the mount for the pinion gear.

If anybody is up to the chore, Ill buy`um a six pack or hell, maybe, 12 pack.

Let me know.

Josh

What I need is some one to take off the right side fairing, the starter cover and then click off some pics of the gears, and the motor case, and the mount for the pinion gear.
oops.gif

Jester, did your starter/starter gears fail??? Are you hearing a whine but it not turning over??? If so park the bike and don't try it again. REad my post under common problems--Starter Clutch Failures.. and follow the advice i give there. Suzuki should fix it for free.

Jester, did your starter/starter gears fail??? Are you hearing a whine but it not turning over??? If so park the bike and don't try it again. REad my post under common problems--Starter Clutch Failures.. and follow the advice i give there. Suzuki should fix it for free.
To late it craped out in CA

I was wondering if some one would be kind enough to take a pic of what the starter gears and case "Should" look like. Not what mine looks like.

If anybody is up to the chore, Ill buy`um a six pack or hell, maybe, 12 pack.

Let me know.

Josh
I would do it but my bike want into the shop this morning. See " Looking for updates" in Random Thoughts. I deceided to figure out what is up with the burning oil before I do any damage to my baby.

Josh, u got the busa service manual? Its on page 3-120 ( engine ) pics and all... I can scan and send if ya dont have it - Kent

kent,

thanx for the page number, I do have it and Ill look at right now!!!!!

Ps. thanx for the brews in Cali.

cant wait for the next time.

Back