In need of GenII rear seat badly :(

ghostman

Registered
Recently before I moved from VA to FL. SOMEONE forgot to press down on the rear seat to lock it after getting the GPS unit out of the back. This of course was due to interruption by the wife.

Long story short the next morning I road to work up I-95 and when I arrived I had no rear seat on my 'busa anymore. I looked everywhere and can not find the damn thing. Of course now that we live in Florida the wife wants to go riding.

Does anyone have an extra GenII rear seat for sale? I don't care if it's ripped as long as the hardware is in tact I can recushion or cover the thing.

Any suggestions where to buy them online would be helpful as well. I have no dealer close to me anylonger because they went out of business.

Thanks in advance

If you can find a cheap one in the classifieds I know a few of our sponsors can get OEM parts for you. :beerchug:

I'm running out of options and it's too nice here right now to not ride her around.

Which vendors are you referring too.

well the plan was to get them to do my seats in the first place eventually. They were on my upgrade list, but I thought that company does exchange only???

Give em a call and find out, explain the situation. Cant hurt to ask.

Also, let this thread percolate for awhile.

I'm pretty confident there are .oRgsters who might have one they'd just PAY FORWARD.

Might be a good idea to throw your 'need' in there, as well.

Good luck, bro! :beerchug: Oh, and sorry about the "LatchTheSeatus Interruptus". :whistle:

hey brother...I have a rear seat and no need for it. I totaled a Gen II but kept the rear seat. Send me an address and I'll throw it in the mail.

Thank you so very very much! Times are tough right now and at least we'll be able to enjoy the 'busa together again. :cheerleader:

Back