In need of an Oil Pan....

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Have a friend that asked for my help and I know you guys are the ones I can count on.

He needs a reasonably priced oil pan for an 07. Anyone have a really good used one he can buy or know where to find one?

Thanks!

photo4.jpg

Last year when I did this to my turbo bike I called Goldenchild at Cloud 9 motorsports a site sponsor. He hooked me up.

I saw it was you who started the thead, saw the word "Pan" and thought you were havin medical issues agan..:poke:

:laugh: ok smack me!

photo4.jpg

Last year when I did this to my turbo bike I called Goldenchild at Cloud 9 motorsports a site sponsor. He hooked me up.

OUCH!! Man, I don't see how anyone can do that to their oil pan, aluminum or not unless they did it on purpose.

I never even used a torque wrench to tighten my bolt.

Have a friend that asked for my help and I know you guys are the ones I can count on.

He needs a reasonably priced oil pan for an 07. Anyone have a really good used one he can buy or know where to find one?

Thanks!

I have a number of a local guy who may have one. I don't have his number with me but when I get home I will be happy to pm it to you or to the person that needs it. Is it a blue busa belonging to a person I know?

I have a number of a local guy who may have one. I don't have his number with me but when I get home I will be happy to pm it to you or to the person that needs it. Is it a blue busa belonging to a person I know?

Yes it is. You can just shoot him the number.

Thanks smac

Thanks!

Got that $55 shipped tyd.

Of my 07busa, I have a cut pan now on my biike that is now in da process of becoming a grudge bike..

Back