In need of a turbo!!!!

hayabusa99bw

Registered
I am in need of a Garrett turbo for a turbo kit I am putting together. I am looking for either a T3 or T3/T4 turbo. Let me know what you've got.

you can match it with another brand that makes the same flange
i run a master power (great turbo IMHO)
their are turbo dealers that carry the garret turbo and can help with what size youll need
it also depends on what you are going to do with the bike to know what exact size youd need or would work best for your application

Yeah, get whats best for you, how much hp are you looking to make?

What are your goals?

bowdown.gif

Do you want something that spools fast or later and a little more HP. If your only going to run low boost{0-10 lbs} I'd go for a smaller turbo. I've had both {gt25 and 35r}, and on the street I really prefer the smaller turbo. It's still rated to 400hp. My 2 cents.

I am going to be street riding and drag racing so to me I would want something that spools quicker especially when it comes to drag racing. Street riding I don't like to beat it due to the abuse it gets at the dragstrip so boost high and low doesn't matter so much for the street just the strip.
beerchug.gif

air research has a t3 turbo with the same flange as a garrett t3 . you can get em on alot of volvos at the wrecking yard as well as the garrett t3's . and the new brass bushings and seals are cheep on ebay . i droped just a hair under $60 bucks for a good low mileage a.r t3 at pick and pull wreckers ! turned around and cleaned it up made it look like new and sold it on craigslist for $175 ! look around and you can find a damn good deals !

,Justin

Back