In case of emergency!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
SUBJECT: ICE YOUR CELL PHONE

Paramedics will turn to a victim's cell phone for clues to that person's identity. You can make their job much easier with a simple idea that they are trying to get everyone to adopt: ICE.

ICE stands for In Case of Emergency. If you add an entry in the contacts list in your cell phone under ICE, with the name and phone no. of the person that the emergency services should call on your behalf, you can save them a lot of time and have your loved ones contacted quickly. It only takes a few moments of your time to do.

Paramedics know what ICE means and they look for it immediately. ICE your cell phone NOW!

As motorcycle riders I believe this to be a great idea. Please pass this along to fellow riders.

Ted

On the subject of cell phones , some people dont even carry them. IMO a cell phone should be standard equipment for every motorcycle rider.

On the subject of cell phones , some people dont even carry them.  IMO a cell phone should be standard equipment for every motorcycle rider.
Thats just crazy. I hope people here are smarter than that. In case of emergency - we should always carry one when riding.
I just ICE'd my phone too.
My Aunt actually found out that I had a motorcycle - HELLO! - and told me about the idea!

Excellent idea. I'll do mine now.
+2  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122520904 -->

I know I had a pager when I wrecked...sorta like an antique thing, but wow...it got pretty fugged up.

rock.gif

I know this is anti-bling, but Kim and I both have our info on our helmets. Name, address, phone, allergies, and emergency contact info. We have been doing this for a few years and people who notice it seem to think it's a good idea.

Chris

Thanks for the info! I asked my po-po buddy, and he confirmed!

I am ICEd up now!

Great idea to have the info the the wallet too, with your drivers lic. They'll likely look there first if not second.

Have a great day!

Done deal... good idea.
As is putting it in the helmet...never know if the phone will get trashed.

Back