In a pinch need help. PM Rims/Seal/Spacer????

MOCKIN U

Registered
Trying to get going for bike night tomorrow night. I have been down more than two weeks and finally I have wheels and more ready to go. I got these on a deal but the front rims look to be missing what I might call a dust seal/wheel bearing seal/ or possibly even a spacer.

I did some searching and looked at my OEM wheels and the rubber piece is the same on the OEM wheels but doesnt look like it will come out in one piece. Is this simple a wheel bearing seal?

Think I can get one at bumper to bumper, autozone or the such??? Let me know.......PLEASE! :bowdown:

2012-06-12_19-53-16_930.jpg

If it's a sealed bearing. You will be fine without running a dust seal. If you look at CZ wheels, they do not come with dust seals too. No dust seals on my PVM wheels too.

There is about a 1/4 of play when mounting the rim up when moving side to side. Have to think that would take that out? I have the stock axle and the left side spacer in place.

There should not be any play once the wheel spacer and axel are on. All the dust seal does is go around the spacer and axel.

ThX for help and support Big E (eric) will let you know in the morning after get back with tires on them how it all worked out. Im thinking I'll end up finding a spacer after all which is cool. Ill use your idea and see what I find if its just not a idiot mistake on my behalf

Back