IMS NYC Jan 21-23 - Anyone going?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm flying back from Denver that Sat around noon into LGA....pretty sure I'll get flogged if I try to go but I want to :whistle:

Anyone else going to make it to the NYC show? If I could make it, it would be Sat afternoon :beerchug:

I am definitely going but don't know which day. I wish the show had more sport bike vendors. The show is usually focused on Harley crap and leather goods. It is still worthwhile going to, even though it is an $18 admission.

:thumbsup: Be there on Sunday good place to try on some helmets and see new colors of the bikes all in one place

I've been going to the IMS NYC for the last 11 years...I will be there....Saturday.... One thing I hate about the show is people sit on the bikes for 10minutes acting like they're going to ride bike home. While there is a long line of people waiting to sit on the same bike :whistle:...Take the pic homie, get off the bike and keep it moving... :moon:

Been going for years as well and going on SAT,Use to put My bikes in there when they had the readers rides section..

I remember seeing a ZX7 fall after a Guy got off..never forget how loud that was and the guy didn't even look back!!

Last edited:
We'll be there exhibiting (booth #1455 near the central manufacturer booths).

We will have the all-new FI Tuner Pro on hand (fits Hayabusa years 1999-2010), as well as the GIPRO (ATRE, DS-Series, X-Type), OnBoard Diagnostic Tool for Suzuki, X-TRE (08+ Busa), and SpeedoHealer from HealTech Electronics.

We'll also be showing Pipercross Air Filters, with applications for both generations of the Hayabusa. Pipercross filters have been dyno'd by Bazzaz to show more horsepower and torque than BMC's race filter (test bike 2009 GSXR1000), WITHOUT sacrificing fine particle filtration, and going up to 4x longer without suffering airbox pressure drop! (That means the higher power gains last longer as the filter becomes dirty!)

We'll have special show pricing, and mapping FI Tuners onsite for buyers. I invite any of you who attend to stop by and check out our booth and talk to us.

Back