IMS NY and DC

4acp

Registered
whos all going the the IMS show in DC or NY?

We will be there giving away FREEBIES, like stickers, DVD's, shirts, and products.

Stop by and check us out if you decide to come.

well look for us when you are there. i know its usually jam packed on saturdays there, but we have plenty of give aways.

Man, you should have come down to the good ole south! I went to the one here in Greenville last weekend. Great show!

Or searched :rolleyes: there's another thread with the others who are going... Most are going sat as well
Posted via Mobile Device

This is the 1st bike show i've ever gone to.... wat can i expect from this show. Is it more custom bikes or dealership stuff.

Take your wallet. Great deals to be had on parts and gear......

O thats great .....im broke! I guess thats what my credit card is for huh. They wouldn't happen to have any deals for a brocks full exhaust, i wouldn't mind maxing out my capital one or hearing my girls mouth for that.

Last edited:
Me and a few buddies going on sat as well!!

I use to enter my bikes when they had the reader rides section.not sure if they still do that havent been there in a few years!!

This is the 1st bike show i've ever gone to.... wat can i expect from this show. Is it more custom bikes or dealership stuff.
Both. Its more of a launch for manufactuer bikes and vendors showing what they plan on selling for the year along with some of the locals who pay to put their bikes on display. keep in mind you won't see the 2010 Busa there, at least it wasn't on display to kick off the show tour here in Dallas back in November. I have seen pics of the 2010 in Canada. Either way its worth the visit

Going sunday- working FD saturday. Hotwired a room right in Times square at Doubletree
$148 total. great deal.

Back