Improvised Gauge Mount

SSGT_B

Registered
Got my WB gauge mounted. Had to fab a mount. Used a cardboard template and transferred onto plastic used from my old undertail. More to follow after I finish wiring it up.

FDDED050-2842-4900-8879-D566A1083BE3.jpeg

Geebus, I’ve got to get familiar with these abbreviations. “lc1” install? Abbreviations are great as long as everyone knows what they are.

LOL. LC1 is a Wideband datalogger for keeping track of the air/fuel of my bike. Widebands are essential for tuning and me being a turbo car guy, I like to know what my bike is doing. Running rich or lean and when.

LC1 is made by Innovate and is quite possibly the best wideband sensor on the market. Had one on my old Integra I built years ago. Far superior to AEMs Uego.

LOL. LC1 is a Wideband datalogger for keeping track of the air/fuel of my bike. Widebands are essential for tuning and me being a turbo car guy, I like to know what my bike is doing. Running rich or lean and when.
Looking at these am I missing something. The lc1 is not a data logger you can buy one to attach or can log directly to a PC.

Sorry I wrote that wrong. It is can be used with a datalogger. It is not however the data logger. My bad. I use it with hptuners for my vett and can do the same for the bike. I think wolrich make a logger for the bike.

Back