Impromptu mountain trip

GAmedic

Registered
Got off shift this morning and decided to make a quick run up to the mountains and film my expedition. I don't normally ride solo but the last few weeks have been rough for me so I needed this. Turn your volume down if you don't like country music. I am using a Sena handle bar mounted remote control to change the tracks and it may or may not have recorded me cussing once or twice.

Bike: 2011 Hayabusa
Camera: Sena 10c, 1080p at 30fps.

Disclaimer: The videos seen in this thread were filmed on a closed course by a professional rider in Mexico. Do not try this at home. Will not assume any liability during the event of death or dismemberment should you make any attempts. Liability is accepted during the event of smiles and good vibes.

This first video is the smoother section of Blood Mountain Raceway. Not quite as twisty as the other videos but still fun.

More videos coming soon. Each video takes over an hour to upload to YouTube so I can post the link. More often than not, you'll hear Kelsea Ballerini being played. Have six more videos that will be posted to the first post here.

This video is the uphill route of Blood Mountain Raceway. This section is the route that all of the riders in the area like the most. Don't mind the time stamp. It's off by a few years.

Last edited:
They look like nice roads , in good condition with great scenery . Sometimes good to enjoy the ride at a more relaxing sane pace , so not always hitting your roads with the intent of breaking your personal best a to b record . Great footage their @GAmedic .

That area is great to ride. GAmedic, maybe we can meet up at T.W.O for lunch this spring and ride some of these roads. I have been riding that area since 2005. Always a good ride.

I think the first one is very much my riding style. Just a toodling along. Nice looking area to ride in. Where about is Blood MTN?

Back