Impessive Service

gack

Registered
I bought a used Yosh full system that had a carbon end installed by the seller and when I got it I wasn't happy with the install so sent it into Yosh for a work over. They had quoted me $60.00 in parts and $30.00 for whatever labor would be involved. Doug from their R&D department called today saying that the work that was done would be difficult to fix properly and that it probably wouldn't be up to their standards if they did the repair without doing a full re build on it, I figured I would be looking at buying a new muffler but they offered to replace the muffler with a 2 month old unit that they went over and re polished at no extra cost, just the price that they had initially quoted. He texted me pictures of the previous work and of the new unit they would be shipping me. Very impressed with the service they provided and the communication provided all the way through. (quite a few phone calls, text's and emails) This is my third Yosh product and after this I can guarantee when it comes time for another, I'll be buying from them again. Some of the best customer service I've ever seen.

I am happy to hear that, been using their pipes for 8 years now.

Back