Impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump

I love it when people say
" we should leave this to the election ".

He is cheating on the elections ,
that is the whole point ,
laugh out loud !

trim .

:lol:

1577139090057.png

#MyCaseIsGoingToTrial ~ #SenateMustHoldAfairTrial ~ #THEoRg *

I love it when people say "we should leave this to the election". He's cheating on the elections, that's the whole point, lol!

trim
Unfortunately other than voting, there is nothing you and I can do. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work. I am not saying we should leave this to the elections, just predicting what is going to happen. Your prediction is different to mine and I suggested we wait for the outcome and re-visit this then. I hope my English is a bit clearer to you this time?

Unfortunately other than voting, there is nothing you and I can do. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work. I am not saying we should leave this to the elections, just predicting what is going to happen. Your prediction is different to mine and I suggested we wait for the outcome and re-visit this then. I hope my English is a bit clearer to you this time?

:moon: (I put that in the universal language, Lol!)

Politics, religion and sexuality. All 3 topics I avoid. I’m not sure what my political “label” would be. I’m pro guns, 2nd amendment. I believe we all have the same rights regardless of color or gender. I believe we should all be able to afford healthcare and that we should take care of our own country’s needs before another, but that that we should not help our fellow brothers and sisters. I believe congressional members should have term limits and be held to the same rules as us “common” folks. But sadly this is not the world we live in. We need a system that unites us, not keeps us separated. One that cares about what happens, but I’m just an old guy that probably thinks too much. Anyhow, carry on

Politics, religion and sexuality. All 3 topics I avoid. I’m not sure what my political “label” would be. I’m pro guns, 2nd amendment. I believe we all have the same rights regardless of color or gender. I believe we should all be able to afford healthcare and that we should take care of our own country’s needs before another, but that that we should not help our fellow brothers and sisters. I believe congressional members should have term limits and be held to the same rules as us “common” folks. But sadly this is not the world we live in. We need a system that unites us, not keeps us separated. One that cares about what happens, but I’m just an old guy that probably thinks too much. Anyhow, carry on
Political Pie, see what I did there?

OMG...whadday know? The Dems all screamed that Trump was an "immediate" threat to the country, so he had to be impeached NOW, and in a HURRY, and the House rushed the 'trial'. But now Nancy Pelosi isn't forwarding it to the Senate until she's assured it will be "fair"? Yeah, fair like the House was? I guess it wasn't such an immediate threat, after all?

But please, keep it up, because all it's doing is exposing them for what they are, and voters are seeing every damn bit of it. There is NOBODY in the D side that can beat him. All this is doing is ensuring the House goes back R - and this time I hope they don't blow the opportunity they had like last time. I want a stake thru the DNC's heart.

Video worth watching....... Very interested in hearing feedback on it

That's some pretty interesting stuff. He's right about Trump. I'd like to hear some more about this stuff about Obama as it's not been reported before. Conspiracy Theory? I dunno I'd like to see more proof.

Yeah I’ve never heard of the link mentioned between Bush and his stepfather and family etc. He said all this stuff so “matter of factly” I had to watch it twice like how the hell does Judge Joe know this stuff!?!? :D

Back