all my posts ,
never have
I called you
a racist ,
ever . . .

:popcorn:

#AlbertaDennys ~ #IamNotRacistButThisIsBull ~ #RacistRant ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
You all see what happened here? Any talk of politics or what can be done to make our country a better place is quickly consumed with discussions of racism. The conversations are unproductive and nothing is ever agreed upon by us “little people” because we are busy arguing about racism. That’s exactly the way the rich and powerful want it to be. If we are fighting amongst ourselves and divided as a people, we are blind to the fact that they are all part of the problem. Right, left and center, they are the privileged ones that continue to hold their power and line their pockets while we squabble about the narrative that they feed to us. Don’t fall for it. Come together and demand that politicians do their job according to the constitution. Doing anything more or less than the constitution says is tyranny. You don’t need the government to tell you how to live your life or to tell you who is or isn’t a good person.

1574614928277.png

When flat out asked yes or no to Sondland, Sondland responded that he had ZERO concrete evidence that it was QPQ...just that it was "in his opinion"....Which doesn't mean crap in a court of law.

When the race card it thrown, it means you won the discussion because they have nothing left except to play it...

My .0000001

We are all friends/family here. In my youth I was not a nice person, I’ve used many a derogatory name/ action and I’m not proud of this. It is my life’s shame as a man. As I grew up, joined the army, went to places and did things I don’t want to remember, I didn’t care what skin color that man next to me was. Only that he was willing to die for what we did, Should we have to. This post has turned into a Petrie dish of hatred. Friends taking smalls jabs at each other for color or religious and political beliefs. Wtf. We are all just people. Diversity is what makes people interesting. But when we die, we all turn to dust. We all bleed the same, we all hurt. Shame on you guys. Be the change or be silent.

My .0000001

We are all friends/family here. In my youth I was not a nice person, I’ve used many a derogatory name/ action and I’m not proud of this. It is my life’s shame as a man. As I grew up, joined the army, went to places and did things I don’t want to remember, I didn’t care what skin color that man next to me was. Only that he was willing to die for what we did, Should we have to. This post has turned into a Petrie dish of hatred. Friends taking smalls jabs at each other for color or religious and political beliefs. Wtf. We are all just people. Diversity is what makes people interesting. But when we die, we all turn to dust. We all bleed the same, we all hurt. Shame on you guys. Be the change or be silent.
Exactly this...I also wasn't a good person until I joined the Marine Corps. After that, I could care less what color someone is, I judge people based on who they are.

Going to the Senate. I think the Left has shown what they are, and they deserve everything that's coming to them in the Senate. And the DOJ investigation. I want someone in prison of this.
I always laugh at Rep criminals always yelling "lock them up"

I always laugh at Rep criminals
always yelling " lock them up " .

:poke:

Back