Immobilizer antenna

Prezzo

Registered
Hi would just like to know if the US spec k8 Busa comes with an immobilizer antenna fitted for the chipped key above the ignition switch

you people and your guns... is it really worth killing another human being even if they where trying to steal you motorcycle? ok maybe if they are trying to rape you or a family member...

you people and your guns... is it really worth killing another human being even if they where trying to steal you motorcycle? ok maybe if they are trying to rape you or a family member...

YOU are the only one that said anything about killing anyone...if someone
was breaking into my house and they heard me rack my 12 gauge, do you
think that they are gonna stick around to hear the next noise? or are they
gonna run? Even if they don't run...it doesn't mean I will shoot to kill.

YOU are the only one that said anything about killing anyone...if someone
was breaking into my house and they heard me rack my 12 gauge, do you
think that they are gonna stick around to hear the next noise? or are they
gonna run? Even if they don't run...it doesn't mean I will shoot to kill.

If someone breaks into my home, knowing someone is home, the first thing they will hear is the hammer release of one of my guns. The neighbors will here the next noise.

is it really worth killing another human being even if they where trying to steal you motorcycle?

Yes. If there were more people willing to pull the trigger, there would be less crime. Criminals don't want to risk being killed, so just knowing they might be shot reduces the possibility of them committing the crime.

i guess i've been around a lot of death i won't kill someone unless there where trying to kill me... not over something i own... but no we don't have chips in our keys here...

Hi,

I own an EU Hayabusa 08 and when stoled, the thiefs broke the ignition lock.
My bike as immobilizer and a chiped key.

I can remove the chip from my key and put it in other key, but can anyone tell me if i bought a new ignition lock from the US and swap the chip from my key to the key of the new ignition lock, the immobilizer will work?

Thank you all
Best regards

Faftini

This is a old thread.

US bikes do not use the chip in the key.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine too...G21 to be exact...185 grain Winchester Silver Tips, 1 in the pipe and 13 in the clip :whistle:

Corbon makes a 165 grain hp in 45 acp. 1250 fps. 575 ft. lbs. of energy. That's what I have in my Glock 30. :thumbsup:

Back