I'mmmmmmmmmm Baaaack!

Busa still looks great Greg! Congrats on winning in the bike show too...

bowdown.gif

Hey Marc, no pix of Leno in the Hayabusa.org t-shirt, maybe Josh can find one. But I did find a couple ole skool pix... This was the Leno trip at one of our rest stops, that's you in the background and Josh's Busa in front of me and Dawn...... I think there was about 8 of us on this trip. That's Owen's Busa behind you....

Remember when we went out to dinner and all of us got parking tickets except for you cuz your bike was in the next stall and the meter was paid!!!! Josh has gotta have that pic of him holding up his parking ticket!!

Dawnie_Lo_LA.jpg

Here's another Busa Bash blast from the past!! Laguna Seca Races 03' when we all went to San Francisco and took pix in front of the G.G. Bridge.... Ahhhhh, memories..

The_Gang_at_Golden_Gate.jpg

(LoBusa @ Jul. 11 2007,12:18) Might as well hit ya with another blast from the past!! What's up Greg??? Dayum, it's been a long time!! I lost your e-mail (along with 100's of others) at the end of last year when my computer died!!

Glad to hear all is well with ya and that you're still on "pimp my ride"..... I sold mine last year and got a HOG (don't say shyte!! I got it from everyone enuff!!) cruised for a while, got bored and sold that!!

Now I'm just waitin' for the 2008 BUSA to come out!! Yipeeeeeeee!! Trying to talk Shawn into buying 2, his and hers!!! If not, oh well.... I feel the need for speed!! Not sure I'll pimp it out quite like I did Dex, but you know how it is once you get the fever!!

Hey Shells and all you other "old tymers!" Glad to see you all here!! I check it out from time to time just to see what's going on and I've been lurking in the 2008 forum drooling..... I knew I'd end up on a sport bike again but wasn't sure if I was gonna get another BUSA, but I like the new look!!

Good to see all is well in BUSA land and I'm sure once I get mine I will frequent more often and I promise no questions like "What's a TRE??" lol

Miss y'all..... Greg, give me a holla sometime!!!

Peace & blessings, ride safe all.....

LoBusa (currently NoBusa but not for long!!)
eek2.gif
WHOA!!!!

Good To see you Lo!!!!!!

How's things???
beerchug.gif

(Racer 222 @ Jul. 14 2007,16:45) Well well well... Looks like the whole gang is back. Good to see that riding a rocket ship on 2 wheels didn't leave any permanent marks. I have switched to a few different horses. We have 2 dirt bikes and 1 quad, BMW K1200LT, and still the ZX6R for racing(Still the #1 passion). I will be racing at Barber in August so if any of you are up that way stop by and cheer me on.

Kent I will shoot you an email with my cell. It hasn't changed since last year but I will be at Laguna Sece. Hope to shake some hands.

Can't tell you all how good it is to read stuff from all of you...

Marc

"Howlin Mad" in another life...
guns.gif
And ANOTHER
eek2.gif

Good to see you here Marc...

(Revlis @ Jul. 17 2007,09:21)
eek2.gif
WHOA!!!!  

Good To see you Lo!!!!!!

How's things???  
beerchug.gif
Rev!!! What's up!! How are you? How's wifey?? How do you like the Pacific Northwest?? Sorry you guys never made it out this way!!

You still taking the usual abuse from the board?? Glad to see that yer still around.. You still riding that "pristine" silver Busa that never looked like it ever got dirty or even a scratch on it?? I guess you heard I sold Dex and i'm lookin to get an '08.....

Bring me up to date!!!

Lo

(LoBusa @ Jul. 10 2007,23:03) Hey Guys!!!

Ninja Eater!!!  How are you??  I miss our Busa banter, you were always sooooo sweet to me!  You still in Florida hanging out with the honey's on the beach and riding that monster of yours?? Am I still your favorite Ninja???  
wink.gif

BaBusa!!  What did ya think I would get if I was even remotely going to try and keep up with you on Hwy 9!! Remember the drinks we had a laguna?? Bucket O' Fire? OMG that year was awesome, racing out HWY 25 and up to Alice's and back!!  Those were the days!!

Rubbah dub dub.....  Glad to see you doing well man, I really felt bad about all the bad times you had!! But that's all in the past now and I feel your pain being Busa-less....  Hopefully we'll both be saddled back up again soon!!

Wow, so many new folks on the board!!  How's Cap?? Jester, JWFBD, hawaiibusa, and all the other ole timers? I talked to Bacharles not too long ago and he's still pimping his ride.......

Anyhoooo...  holla back folks so I can see yer all alive and well!!!!

Smooches!!

LoBusa
race.gif
Hey Guys!!!

Ninja Eater!!!  How are you??  I miss our Busa banter, you were always sooooo sweet to me!  You still in Florida hanging out with the honey's on the beach and riding that monster of yours?? Am I still your favorite Ninja???  
wink.gif

Yes you are still one of my favorite Ninjas.  My wife is claiming the no 1 spot these days, and working very hard to keep it.  
biggrin.gif
 Bought a 1300VTX cruiser for her to ride on the back.  I am now back up in CT.  I also have been travling to India on business that has been a pain.  youngest son (22) just bought a great 350z, and I only had it up to 158mph.  Better me then him.

BaBusa!!  What did ya think I would get if I was even remotely going to try and keep up with you on Hwy 9!! Remember the drinks we had a laguna?? Bucket O' Fire? OMG that year was awesome, racing out HWY 25 and up to Alice's and back!!  Those were the days!!

Rubbah dub dub.....  Glad to see you doing well man, I really felt bad about all the bad times you had!! But that's all in the past now and I feel your pain being Busa-less....  Hopefully we'll both be saddled back up again soon!!

Wow, so many new folks on the board!!  How's Cap?? Jester, JWFBD, hawaiibusa, and all the other ole timers? I talked to Bacharles not too long ago and he's still pimping his ride.......

Anyhoooo...  holla back folks so I can see yer all alive and well!!!!

Smooches!!

LoBusa
race.gif
<span style='color:green'></span>

wink.gif

race.gif

Well I have a new street pony as well. I have a BMW1200LT. My friend calls it a 7 series not a motorcycle but it is awesome for tours of the state to visit all 12 of our stores.

(LoBusa @ Jul. 17 2007,11:52)
(Revlis @ Jul. 17 2007,09:21)
eek2.gif
WHOA!!!!

Good To see you Lo!!!!!!

How's things???
beerchug.gif
Rev!!! What's up!! How are you? How's wifey?? How do you like the Pacific Northwest?? Sorry you guys never made it out this way!!

You still taking the usual abuse from the board?? Glad to see that yer still around.. You still riding that "pristine" silver Busa that never looked like it ever got dirty or even a scratch on it?? I guess you heard I sold Dex and i'm lookin to get an '08.....

Bring me up to date!!!

Lo
Lesse, Wifey is doing fantastic, Kicking butt at work having lots of fun.

I'm now the Art Director for a Large Multi-Line Multi-Store Motorcycle Dealership.
smile.gif

Lilah, my BLACK 02 Busa
wink.gif
Is doing great, haven't been riding much, but she's on the race stands full of stabil and plugged into the tender.

Pacific Northwest is heaven, Cannot describe how much we love it up here. So while we were bummed about the Bay Area not working out, it was the right choice for us to come up here. Fresh Air, Friendly People, and perfect weather for us.

So yeah things are going great, we are slowly approaching the Children Question... Still pretty sure we are good with just the cats, but.... Ya never know.

Haven't been around here much lately though, I've been busy with cars the last couple of years, and thinking about hanging up my helmet... But it hasn't happened yet and I get free Harleys to break in each spring, so I do get some riding done.

Good to hear you are doing well, when the wife and I head down there we'll be sure to look you up....

Ninja Eater, glad all is well with you and I guess we just never lose the need for speed huh?? Don't make wifey work to hard to stay #1
biggrin.gif
India, wow... Be careful in your travels!!!

Rev, glad to hear all is well with you too!! I think you guys made a good decision going up North... Please tell Wifey I said hello and if you ever do make it down this way, give me a holla!!

Lo

Welcome back to club Playaz and Playettez  
super.gif
 Talk about an pld school family reunion, now I need to  go find and play my sister sledge cassette tape (We are family).
biggrin.gif

(Rhythm @ Jul. 19 2007,01:57) Welcome back to club Playaz and Playettez  
super.gif
 Talk about an pld school family reunion, now I need to  go find and play my sister sledge cassette tape (We are family).
biggrin.gif
How did I miss this thread? Oh yeah, I stay out of General anymore. Good to see ya back EVERYONE!!!!

Ty, whats a playa like you doing in a place like this?
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Jul. 18 2007,22:57) Welcome back to club Playaz and Playettez  
super.gif
biggrin.gif
Sup Playa.... I knew you were still around here somewhere!! Yea, it's straight ole' skool on this thread!

"We are fam-ahhh-leeeeee, I got all my oleskoolbusaridahplayahs with me.........."

race.gif

Marc! Couldnt find ya at Laguna, ( are u sure you were there... ?
biggrin.gif
) Anyway here is a couple of OT's ...

MotoGP2007_047b.jpg

(LoBusa @ Jul. 11 2007,17:18) Might as well hit ya with another blast from the past!!  What's up Greg???  Dayum, it's been a long time!!  I lost your e-mail (along with 100's of others) at the end of last year when my computer died!!  

Glad to hear all is well with ya and that you're still on "pimp my ride".....  I sold mine last year and got a HOG (don't say shyte!! I got it from everyone enuff!!) cruised for a while, got bored and sold that!!

Now I'm just waitin' for the 2008 BUSA to come out!!  Yipeeeeeeee!!  Trying to talk Shawn into buying 2, his and hers!!!  If not, oh well....  I feel the need for speed!! Not sure I'll pimp it out quite like I did Dex, but you know how it is once you get the fever!!

Hey Shells and all you other "old tymers!"  Glad to see you all here!!  I check it out from time to time just to see what's going on and I've been lurking in the 2008 forum drooling.....  I knew I'd end up on a sport bike again but wasn't sure if I was gonna get another BUSA, but I like the new look!!

Good to see all is well in BUSA land and I'm sure once I get mine I will frequent more often and I promise no questions like "What's a TRE??"  lol

Miss y'all.....  Greg, give me a holla sometime!!!

Peace & blessings, ride safe all.....

LoBusa  (currently NoBusa but not for long!!)
Oh well, I guess since all my friends are coming back... then HELL!!!... why not me too?
rock.gif
Good seein' ya'll Greg and Lo...
pissed.gif

Back